Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
NOSUP4U
2,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I am in need of a GOOD paintless dent removal shop to get a bunch of dents out of my hood and targa. My car unfortunately got stuck in the recent freak hailstorm on Sunday. I checked the weather report and it was sunny out, and I was at a friends house swapping wheels when this storm came out of nowhere. we had 2 of the wheels off the car, and the garage was full, so we threw everything we could on top of the car as possible, but it still got a good amount of dents from the hail:( Any help is much appreciated...
thanks,
Greg

·
HIDEYOURGIRLFRIEND
961 Posts
My buddy in Dougasville, GA, (30 min from ATL) does it. I know its not "local" but, I thought I would let you know

-Taylor

·
Unchained
633 Posts
Greg,
Sorry to hear about the hail. That sucks! During a conversation with some of the Z club guys at one of the AutoFairs last year they told me about a dent guy they used. During one of their meets they had a guy come out and pull dents on any one who was interested. The 2-3 guys I was speaking with gave him rave reviews. Price seemed good too, although they receive a group rate since they had so many cars. I’ll have to dig up an email address for one of the guys and get back to you with the dent pullers name.

Fixin’ a hole where the rain gets in and keeps my mind from wondering.
Scott

·
Registered
682 Posts
Greg, I will not be able to get it for you till monday (I have it at the office), but I have a great guy who has worked on my car and he is very reasonable. He will also come to wherever you are. PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts