Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good mechanic shop to take my MKIV, do you guys have any recomendations?. I live in pembroke pines and I just bought an auto 94 MKIV TT.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just need to have an oil leak checked, it seems to be coming out of the rear of the motor.

·
No Excuses..!
847 Posts
Call ****** @ 954 6503268. Tell him Dre sent you.
The guy is bad ass when it comes to 2j. And overall, Very honest too.
He's got a 2j pushing out 8XX+hp. His Partner Jimmy is a Guru down here when I comes to wiring. He bails most of the well known shops when they get into a wiring
clump... Ask around and you'll hear great things about them.
He's done 3 of my cars, if you go there today he's finishing my 240sx with a 1j. i also have a 98 sc with a 1j which he did and is this week giong to drop a 2j in it.
I know I am praising this dude, but I am very satisfied with his work and very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Call mark from MVP , His shop is on I-95 & comercial. a little north of us , but worth the drive . I'm at work , I will post his number when I get home..

·
Registered
432 Posts
Call mark from MVP , His shop is on I-95 & comercial. a little north of us , but worth the drive . I'm at work , I will post his number when I get home..
Yup :agreed: call Mark at MVP he is an honest straight up guy. 954-257-0918. He is the only person I trust with my supra

·
Registered
103 Posts
shop

marco at billet designs the best!

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
mark at mvp is the man :) never would bring my sc to any1 but him , great guy. Did my single, fuel, and my rear end so far.

·
MVP performance
895 Posts
Call mark at MVP he is good and fair priced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts