Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Great
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i'm about to purchase a 97TT supra from a local owner and would like to get the car checked up from the shop...i'd like to see if there is anything wrong that i should know of in terms of the engine and body...basically a full routine check up on the car...the guy said the car isn't tuned yet also...please i need your guys help and need a place to bring this supra to get it checked up

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
pm me. i can set you up with a guy that can help you out .

·
I-Am The Difference
796 Posts
You should contact brian ( chevyeater) on the forums if you would like his number pm me for info
Jason

·
The Great
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i just pmed ya guys...any others please chime in...thanks alot:angel:

·
Registered
480 Posts
well i'm about to purchase a 97TT supra from a local owner and would like to get the car checked up from the shop...i'd like to see if there is anything wrong that i should know of in terms of the engine and body...basically a full routine check up on the car...the guy said the car isn't tuned yet also...please i need your guys help and need a place to bring this supra to get it checked up
If you still need any help ,you can PM me anytime.

Albert

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
been hearing brian is really good... I might bring it to Ray Pampena to do my tuning just for the simple fact i heard hes going to do it for dumb cheap and is great with AEM.

Geno~

·
Registered
684 Posts
Just wondering if any of the guys you are recommending can tune using the Maft-Pro? I'm located in Upstate NY, about an hour north of NYC and would also like to get my car tuned in the upcoming months. Thanks a lot.

Mo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts