Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Rod Millen Wing and Top secret side skirts in FL. I would also be interested in a good fitting pair of blitz side skirts. Let me know. Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey this is off topic but i was looking at your profile, and saw that u ran a 13.2 at the track was that back when u were on the twins? or your new setup, im guessing street tires

your single turbo conversion looks really good, interested in how much your gonna put down on the 30psi and race fuel thats gonna be awesome i bet. good luck, john

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
bmwisthekey said:
hey this is off topic but i was looking at your profile, and saw that u ran a 13.2 at the track was that back when u were on the twins? or your new setup, im guessing street tires

your single turbo conversion looks really good, interested in how much your gonna put down on the 30psi and race fuel thats gonna be awesome i bet. good luck, john
Yeah, the 13.2 was on twins, with the combination of my poor launching abilities and 30 mm wall heght tires, it was a lose-lose situation. The previous owner, before cams, got it to go 12.2, but that was with different tires with much taller wall heights.

The new setup i'm hoping puts 800+ down. I know the GTS makes more peak power supposively than the gtq, and with the intake manifold and 1kcc injectors Larry at SP seemed pretty confident it would attain that number, as did Lance at Toyomoto. Unfortunately, the car was hit on the turnpike on the way to Lance to get final tuned, so its now or never for new body parts. The whole car is getting repainted and i'm trying to go top secret, with front, sides, and diffuser :). Luckily tho, nothing mechanical was harmed and the car was gonna get repainted anyways, just not what i had in mind.

:( A miracle the semi truck that hit it didn't total it. The bastard that cut me off and forced me into the shoulder (the only mile stretch of shoulder with a big lip ) and caused me to spin rant like a mofo and never stopped.

But hopefully it will be a go for the Orlando meet :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
holy shit bro.....when did this happen? obviously your ok, thats good.....but that sucks for your car. Dan is going through the same thing right now....he got hit and is now getting new body panels and having the car repainted. Widebody would be something to think about sinc your rear quarter and front fenders got smashed up. Give me a call if you need anything.

Nick

·
Turbo-Freaks Producer
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i3oca said:
holy shit bro.....when did this happen? obviously your ok, thats good.....but that sucks for your car. Dan is going through the same thing right now....he got hit and is now getting new body panels and having the car repainted. Widebody would be something to think about sinc your rear quarter and front fenders got smashed up. Give me a call if you need anything.

Nick
Thanks Nick. I looked into the widebody, but it was just a lot of extra work and i wasn't sure on that, wanted to put money towards coilovers and new rotors. But hopefully at the end of the month it'll all get straightened out. I hope Dan is wokring things out on his car too. That's the worst when you have to look at your car every day in thar shape :(. But soon enought it'll be back looking better than ever.

·
Team 10+ Year Member
3,508 Posts
Damn Bro.. sorry to see this happened to you. Let me know if you need any help with a shop to do the work or what not, I have a long list of good shops in our area. Im glad to hear that you are ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts