Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 87 turbo supra. i want to start mods right away. wondering if theres any hook up store sites out there with decent prices and great services. can i get some sites to check out. thanks.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
ebay :lol:

just kiddin, try suprastore.com or just look in the for sale sections

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
sound performance, 935motorsports, horsepowerfreaks, champion toyota (to get it running right before you mod it!) ftw

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i forsee a what is wrong with my car thread in the future. BHG anyone?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey Tinytoon if you are any kind of mechanically inclined than go ahead and get yourself some ARP Studs and an HKS Metal Headgasket (1.2mm if not shaving head). After that you should be good to get all the mods you want for a while.

My place of choice when buying mods is horsepowerfreaks.com and for your downpipe needs bicperformance. :)

Have fun with your supra!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Phyrx said:
Hey Tinytoon if you are any kind of mechanically inclined than go ahead and get yourself some ARP Studs and an HKS Metal Headgasket (1.2mm if not shaving head). After that you should be good to get all the mods you want for a while.

My place of choice when buying mods is horsepowerfreaks.com and for your downpipe needs bicperformance. :)

Have fun with your supra!
you should always make sure the block is level before you just slap on a metal headgasket

·
Registered
206 Posts
My personal favorite is suprastore.com, good prices, and VERY fast shipping. I also like horsepowerfreaks, as they have good service. I've never tried suprasport, cuz I live in Texas and I'm not going to pay tax AND shipping, but I've heard they are slow. They do have some products you can't get anywhere else however.

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
drjonez said:
no, DO NOT try suprastore.com as they SUCK.

horsepowerfreaks.com is quite good....

they cant be THAT bad... can they??

MVP has good customer service

1 - 17 of 17 Posts