Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
12,799 Posts
There used to be quite a few Kansas/Missouri owners, but they don't post much anymore. Not sure what happened.

Steve

·
Registered
323 Posts
I'm here I live 10 minutes from kcmo. 1993 supra here.

·
Broke Ass College Kid
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hell yeah. If I hadnt' been working all this weekend I would've been in Salina. But next month I'll be living in Manhattan, driving a 87 7MGTE around haha.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Too far.

·
More Like GrayGoose89
763 Posts
Overland Park, KS, for one more month. :D down to seeing some other supras.

I've seen 3 different white mkiii's in the past week. love to know who they are.

·
Broke Ass College Kid
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll be living up in Manhattan next month so if any of ya'll are in that area let me know!

I might be down to come to the IFO depending on my classes and if I can make it. I only wish my car was show worthy haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im from the Wichita Ks area. 94 red tt 6 speed. I have been down to the Noble and Tulsa ifo's along with KC. I will be going down to Tulsa this year again along with KC in oct. Darth Maul, Im sure that I was talking to in both Tulsa and Noble. You have the black MK4 right?

·
KansasSupra
119 Posts
Does anyone have info on the Tulsa event, I would be down to go. And 94redgte Salina is close we should meet up, or anyone else that wants to see Supras from the mid Kansas area. I have a 94' black Twin automatic but she's putting down 20lbs of boost and a few goodies under the hood.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.