Supra Forums banner

Any Kansas Owners?

4K views 51 replies 20 participants last post by  Thenderson2011 
Im from the Wichita Ks area. 94 red tt 6 speed. I have been down to the Noble and Tulsa ifo's along with KC. I will be going down to Tulsa this year again along with KC in oct. Darth Maul, Im sure that I was talking to in both Tulsa and Noble. You have the black MK4 right?

94 twin turbo, the tulas ifo event this year in on Sept 18th. Its on a Sunday. There is aslo the KC event on Oct. 9th that Im going to be going to. Salina is actually only like 45 minutes to maybe a hour nothr of where im at on I35. Might be able to work out meating up some time since its not to far away.

Are you going to be able to have it up and going to bring it out to Tulsa? Im holding of on tring to start doing anything more with mine until the winter when I have some down time. On top of that Im not totally sure with what all Im am wanting to go with yet when I do start doing some work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.