Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....actually a car. I'm assembling all the crap on the motor....ie- water lines, oil lines, vacuum lines, etc and I'm using the FSM, but it would be much easier to just check out someone elses setup and copy that. So, with that in mind, anyone interested in bringing their Supra by my house one of the coming weekends? Prefer stock turbos.
PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.
Thanks.
Scott

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Scott,

You give me some gas money and we got a deal.

Brian

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can handle a couple bucks for gas....:) I might even through in some burgers.
LMK what weekend is good for you.
Thanks.
Scott

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got 2 left from yesterday. Hand prepared and seasoned by my beautiful wife. Precooked, medium rare. For additional $$$ we can include a bun, lettuce, tomato and condiments.....:)

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
The Soup should be out the shop this week Scott. I'll let ya know.

·
Registered
756 Posts
SO you just need a Supra to see the setup or you actually need a hand wrenching? If its the later then let me know when you plan on wrenching and I'll see if I can come up and help.

·
OG SF Member #603
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mostly a Supra to check the setup, but I'll always take a hand with the wrenching:)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hey Fledis,
What ever happened to our fishing trip(s)? I have been going solo for the last year.

I am in Forest Hill and could stop by sometime for you to give mine the look over.
This Saturday is my oldest daughter's 2nd birthday at 1, but I could either come by later in the afternoon/evening or Sunday, or next weekend. I don't mind and it would do me some good to actually drive the damn car even if it is only 10 miles:)

Let me know
Juston
410-808-4225 cell

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hey Fledis,
What ever happened to our fishing trip(s)? I have been going solo for the last year.

I am in Forest Hill and could stop by sometime for you to give mine the look over.
This Saturday is my oldest daughter's 2nd birthday at 1, but I could either come by later in the afternoon/evening or Sunday, or next weekend. I don't mind and it would do me some good to actually drive the damn car even if it is only 10 miles:)

Let me know
Juston
410-808-4225 cell
I was just fishing near rock state park the other day for about a hr got a smallie and a trout on lures...

fledis I dont have a supra obviously but if you need a hand lmk..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts