Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey there..

any one here in NJ that lives near BigVic's shop that can drop by and pick up that wing he is selling?? i'm willing to offer money for time and expensive plus shipping charges.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=429818

that would be a great favor. you dont have to worry about paying for the wing..i'll take care of that with BigVic.

thank you very much.

Trinh
904-894-8762

·
11,221 Posts
"drop my and pick up that wing he is selling"

^^what does that mean? I understand the picking up wing part, but what's the "drop my"?

His shop can't just directly ship it to you?

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
"drop my and pick up that wing he is selling"

^^what does that mean? I understand the picking up wing part, but what's the "drop my"?

His shop can't just directly ship it to you?
Mike,

Drop "by" that was a mispelling.

And "my shop" meaning the audio shop I use in NJ, not a shop I own. I do not know if the shop I use can ship it, not my call to make. Hence if the answer is "no" from them, he has an alternative for someone to do him a favor and ship him the wing from NJ to GA. I am not keen on shipping the wing since high-dollar carbon fiber shipments through ANY carrier yield potential problems (been there already).

- Vic

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for looking out for a fellow member guys..really appreciate the help.

if wrapped up good and insurance.. i dont think there should be a problem.
please let me know what you guys can do. Thank you

Trinh

·
BLACKOUT
1,864 Posts
where exactly is the wing ? and you would want the person who picks it up to ship it ? im pretty local to nj ......i might be able to help you out ....pm me with some more info

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Gents,

Street Effectz
2175 Rt. 22 West
Union, NJ 07083
Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
www.streeteffectz.com

Ask for Ron, he is the owner and good friend of mine if you need to speak to him. I left a message on his cell yesterday, hopefully he'll call me back this morning. Any questions, call me anytime.

- Vic

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright...thank you very much guys...
i'll be contacting you guys shortly for further info.

thanks again
Trinh

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Trinh,

Call me after 8-PM tonight if you can. I touched base with Ron today and we might have a solution for you here. - Vic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts