Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any locals have the 2 complete foam trunk peices that hold the spare tools n stuff that they could sell or give to me?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hell, could you set aside a set for me? I just need both complete foam peices, nothing else really. My foam peices are broken and not supporting my carpet and tire cover well. What do you want for em?

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Hey old buddy, I have them too! AND I HAVE A CELL PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!

And My team plays yours in about 2-3 weeks!! HOw about giving me a holler!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shogunsup94 said:
Hey old buddy, I have them too! AND I HAVE A CELL PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!

And My team plays yours in about 2-3 weeks!! HOw about giving me a holler!
Geez where the hell have you been? A cell phone? I thought I'd never see the day. :) PM me that number.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not entirely sure yet. Anthony is really hard to get ahold of so I'm not sure. Did other people start pming you about them? What would you want for them? I just need one set.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
One set unbroken... you can treat me to a steak dinner at the next meet :smile:
The other set has one split - yea, turns out your not the only one looking.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay let me call Anthony tomorrow and I'll let you know ASAP so that I don't leave you hangin if I've found another set. Thanks bud!

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
DAMN Mark I give you my cell # and I am stll hard to get a hold of eh? YEah if your going to be at the Harrisburg match then I will bring them up for you. I checked them out last night and they are both in good condition. Consider them yours! I forget, Severn is coming to you guys correct.....checking website........ Severn River Rugby

Yeah you guys are hosting us! Wheres the drink up gonna be!?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Anthony, okay please don't forget to bring them up there, and I'll make it over there. I'd play B side, but my shoulder is just in too rough of condition. I'm trying to get the damn thing healed, it's been a year now. You guys are coming up our way, so I'll be meeting you up here. The drinking will most likely be at TJ's after the game, they're one of our sponsors.

Bren, looks like he's got me set up. Thanks a ton for responding to my ad, though, and you'll be able to make some money off those other guys that need these. Thanks again!

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Cool Mark, I will see you than man! Yeah, I will most likely be B side as well. Cant wait to see ya again. You need anything else you think I might still have?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TT Fan Shroud, the Front rubber seal peice that sits on top of the bumper that gets squished in between the hood and bumper, steering wheels in good condition, passenger airbag cover, TT serp belt, TT tensioner pulley,

Yeh, that's about what I need. Do you really have much MKIV stuff left?

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
I have the passenger airbag cover, I was going to try and sell it as one unit though, but if you need it I can hook a rugger up :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes! please! i need one in straight condition, mine's warped

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure thing bro, I will do the same with the airbag that I did with the targa.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts