Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called around town and most of the shops are inexperienced. I would do the work myself but have no time. A couple of guys in OKC would qualify but the distance is an issue. Any input would be helpful and appreciated.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
147MPH hehehee
all boost on a small 70mm turbo

we will get it done

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
hehehe
yea after i tucked the front end i put it back as a racebike and sold it to a guy in Colorado
playing with RC gas buggies right now and the Fiddy hehehe
trying to sell my 80 motard for a another fiddy i can race in the mini class

·
Registered
820 Posts
I live in tulsa and I don't know any good 2J mechanics here. I do all the owrk on my car by myself or you can get some help form sin (norinshi). What kind of work you like to get done on your car and have I ever seen your supra.
adil

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke to a guy at Hibdon tires and he said that there is a place called super wrench near 61st and Garnett..has anyone ever dealt with them?

I don't think we have met adil. My ride is a 94 HT 6speed in Baltic Blue.

I will be installing a front mount IC soon.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hayapruza said:
I spoke to a guy at Hibdon tires and he said that there is a place called super wrench near 61st and Garnett..has anyone ever dealt with them?

I don't think we have met adil. My ride is a 94 HT 6speed in Baltic Blue.

I will be installing a front mount IC soon.
I know that guy and I believe his name is Brain. He is new to the supra market. The only place I know at 61& Garnett is tranny rebuilt place and I be affraid to take my car there. If you just want to get the IC installed I be willing to help you out.
adil

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've made my own Piping for my FMIC.
Difficulty level is medium at most.
Just time consuming.
What are your mods?

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time consuming is right. Have you installed your FMIC? Got a greddy kit with pipes.
I haven't had time to stop by carpet and tile.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Supralative said:
hehehe
yea after i tucked the front end i put it back as a racebike and sold it to a guy in Colorado
playing with RC gas buggies right now and the Fiddy hehehe
trying to sell my 80 motard for a another fiddy i can race in the mini class

What have you got in the works??? :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Mini bike wise????
Maybe the CR2 with the 124 in it if I can get a good deal. Mainly need the 4spd with the clutch!!!

You want the IC installed let me know. Run down here in the early in the morning and you be heading home that night with the chillys...hehehe.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Supralative said:
Mini bike wise????
Maybe the CR2 with the 124 in it if I can get a good deal. Mainly need the 4spd with the clutch!!!

You want the IC installed let me know. Run down here in the early in the morning and you be heading home that night with the chillys...hehehe.

You mean mine crotch rockets?! Those are kinda fun to ride if that's what your refering to.
Thanks for the offer. I may tackle the job but if I don't succeed, I'll come down with a 12 pack........make that a family pack. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SidewayzSupra said:
My friends dad owns Super Wrench and they do good work but they are not really a tuning or modd shop. They just do stock work.

I've heard about them but when I called and asked if any mechs are experienced with the Supra they said NO. By the way if anyone need a clutch installed on a MKIV, I know someone who can.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Supralative knows what he is doing he can get that installed for you.

also if you have a BOV now would be the time to get it welded on to the pipe before the install so that you dont have to remove them later.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'd have to agree with The Flash, Supralative does know what he's doing. If your in Tulsa then he's the supra mechanic your looking for.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Who's the idiot that created the problem at Carpet and Tile in Tulsa? Where are the Supra's hanging out now?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Did you drive by?

I'm not sure about the problem you're talking about.

We still hang out there but mainly on Saturdays.
I usually show up around 10 PM and Adil shows up at about 11:30 b/c he closes up shop on Saturdays.

If you want a private meeting PM me or Sadil and we can arrange for you to meet all the mkiv's in town.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I drove by recently and didn't see anyone around. I met a wrx-STI guy who told me someone with a HONDA was driving wrecklessly and ruined it for everyone else.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts