Supra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking to see if anyone was making good numbers off a stock tt HG without going too much thicker. I was pretty sure i saw a sc300 on here last year making stupid numbers on the stock TT hg. Anyone want to chime in? im about to embark on my na-t build really soon.

thanks in advance.

· Registered
170 Posts
good looking nice to know dont have to run the thick ass 2.5 mm headgasket and be a pig outside of boost and make great power

· Registered
702 Posts
Lol if daves running a TT gasket you know its the way to go.I'm curious though if running e85 what's the best compresiion ratio to have for high or mid hp.bc I know dave has high comp. Pistons in his.I always thought getting like stock TT comp pistons was better for high hp but I'm not sure if this applies to using e85.

· King of the NA-T's
4,176 Posts
Lol if daves running a TT gasket you know its the way to go.I'm curious though if running e85 what's the best compresiion ratio to have for high or mid hp.bc I know dave has high comp. Pistons in his.I always thought getting like stock TT comp pistons was better for high hp but I'm not sure if this applies to using e85.

E85 likes high compression. If you are going to run E85 all the time, I'd prob stick with the stock compression depending on how much boost you plan to run.

· Wingless FTW
2,432 Posts
Stock TT head here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.