Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just trying to get a new thread going. i know theres a "kill section" but its dominated by the turbo guys and other cars that just show up outa no where.

so any NA's been getting kills?

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
yeah mines been killin me with garage time :( sux not having the title in your name lol :( wait thats not funny

·
Boosted NA
246 Posts
Took out a local IS300...

the guy thought he was a badass (Altezza badges, exhaust, etc.) ,anyways he would always tailgate me and shit. He picks his GF up from my school and would always REv at me and shit. So i found him on the road, told him to race me from a light. He said ok, so I did, i SmOkeD him, he wouldn't even look at me after haha. Funny thing was he had his Gf in the car and i had mine in my car. That sucks for him, he looked hella pissed, i just waved and went home quite happy!

I also took out a bunch of fixsed up hatchbacks at CMI even though i ran shitty times... my friend ran a 13.5 there and i raced him from locally from a 20mph roll and beat him. Lets see what else? ummm... oh yeah i raced my friends 5.0 mustang, he has intake, H-pipe, exhaust, and i beat him by half a car! so yeah I have been doin good lately

peace, Nick

P.S Oh and I finally put the rumor that my friends integra would beat me to rest when he ran 16's all day at the track and even with Bald tires and horrible starts (3 second 60ft times, bad launches,burn outs) i still ran 15 . :D

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
I have had a couple nice kills. i beat integra type r, a bunch of hooked up civics. and couple other cars. kills are hard if you dont have the right setup ya know. mines getting there

on theparkway i killed a 5.0 mustang :) hehe talk about fun

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
I waxed a buddy's 99 or 2000 Civic Si with intake and exhaust. He wanted to see how he could do against me, before I hook my bottle up later today.

M

·
0 Posts
Soupskees, any mods on your dawg?

i smoked a RSX from stop and from a roll, that 142lb-ft of torque doesn't do anything for the 200horses (type-s)...

i'm looking for an IS to race, but the only one i've seen around here was fixed up with an fat HKS intercooler up front (can't mess with a turbo) and other then that, "older" people drive IS' around here (or young chicks :bootyshak ) :D

N

·
0 Posts
any of ya'll guys every kill a 7??? :D (7 lover here, please no flames!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts