Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious as to whether this exhaust is actually out there and doing all right. im interested to how it sounds. i know i posted this about 4 months ago..but got little feedback. so im asking again. any input or sound clips..? thanx in advance.

Bob

(this is my last question b4 i go thru with anything. getting the dragger in about 2 weeks. when i got the in hand cash. trying not to dig into the bank account.)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the Greddy MX on my car...If your looking for sound...you got the wrong exhaust its not loud...it has a nice lil rumble thats about all..but it gave some good power increase

·
Registered
181 Posts
MKIV95 said:
I have the Greddy MX on my car...If your looking for sound...you got the wrong exhaust its not loud...it has a nice lil rumble thats about all..but it gave some good power increase
yep, same with the SP (what i have)

·
Registered
822 Posts
yes i agreed

yes i do agreed with da guy MX exhaust is not loud but they give u a decent hps gain and especially when u have a Blitz SUS or HKS mega flow intake install that da car KICK ass Lolz i got those it so u can imgaine how it sound and run

·
0 Posts
I got my HKS intake from MVP motorsports...they are great with answering questions and helping you with any supra need. Great prices too! If you're real anxious on when it's coming in they also post the UPS tracking number so you can have an idea on it's arrival.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts