Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how many of you go to hiphop/rap/r&b clubs in san francisco area? any to 18 ups or 21 ups?? im bout to throw my own event soon later this month, which means free vip treatment to supraforums members :tag:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
JDM KING said:
just wondering how many of you go to hiphop/rap/r&b clubs in san francisco area? any to 18 ups or 21 ups?? im bout to throw my own event soon later this month, which means free vip treatment to supraforums members :tag:
Hey, I'm down for this Anthony :) is it going be 18+ or 21+ and will there be drinks served ;)? aight peace :chicken:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
i go clubbin sometimes in the city 18+ hip hop

·
Boostin
321 Posts
ya let me know which one u go to magicsupra, also im down for the VIP thing let me know, if its 18+ then thats tight but if its 21+ well i got a really good fake but then i would be able to take any one(girls) w/ me, anyways let us know, hey how bout Wild Card?? they can have the place set up for parties and they even have rooms

·
Registered
38 Posts
you throwin your own club ant??? you throwin it wit narc n dem or wat??? well let me know about this cuz its a good ass way to get more PEK PEK

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
YE$ PIMPINS its coming more sooner than i thought, i need people to come out to my first events foreals, help suport a fellow supraforums member!! no joke new club promoting company, bar and lounge with hip hop music at PIER 33 in San Francisco!!! come on peoples i can get you in for free!! a very good way to impress the ladies and friends!!

·
Boostin
321 Posts
im hella down like seriously i'll help you out and go, let me know how u can get us in the guesslist or something so we can get in free, and same question is free for friends? it kinda makes a diff but not much

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
JDM KING said:
YE$ PIMPINS its coming more sooner than i thought, i need people to come out to my first events foreals, help suport a fellow supraforums member!! no joke new club promoting company, bar and lounge with hip hop music at PIER 33 in San Francisco!!! come on peoples i can get you in for free!! a very good way to impress the ladies and friends!!

Anthony, such weakness man, I am going to The Grouch & Eligh of The Living Legends show that night man! gr.... I will try and make it out to the next one man... aight peace :chicken:

ps- went out last night man, the weather was great and the girls were HOT :) hahah peace

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
im down to bring some friends of mine but can we get in for free?

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
send me your list at [email protected] also give me a call, ill let you all yah in for free and a guest, as in for your friends only if they are 21 ill let them free :p ill check id, as for the rest get there before 11pm, bring out the females!!! when your at the club ask for me, my number is 510 575 7927

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BoostAddctn said:
Anthony, such weakness man, I am going to The Grouch & Eligh of The Living Legends show that night man! gr.... I will try and make it out to the next one man... aight peace :chicken:

ps- went out last night man, the weather was great and the girls were HOT :) hahah peace
dude you can make it, i need my supra brothers to make it!!

·
i always say toyota !
2,761 Posts
oh,i just looked at the flyer. everyone can get in for free before 11:00PM. just get the name on the guest list. look at the flyer and you know where and how to get on the guest list.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts