Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a couple of my buddies on here but any other supra riders here in Ocala?
Usually got a little meet on Saturday nights where there are plenty of imports, some nice 240's and usually 1-2 Supras.... cmon now we can do better then that!

Post the rides up so we know

· Never fast enough
886 Posts
im in dunnellon now but moving back into ocala on the 21st of this month thank god. my mkiv is down also. lol must be a bad month for the supras. i need to put in the new clutch, crank pulley, fix the rust on the hatch, paint the wheels, and a few other minor details but it will be back soon. just got to find the time to fix her. where about in ocala do you all meet up?

· Registered
199 Posts
I'll be over there soon.

· Registered
134 Posts
yall should come down it is really sad to see so little supras! Its all honda here in ocala! :crying: its like honda world but its tonight around 10ish and pm me or txt 352 454 2084 me if you want to know where
Cops are there but only keep an eye on us they are some that acually get off and check out our rides lol as long as no stupid shit is going we are safe!

· Supra-spinatous!
606 Posts
I'm not an ocala buddy but I'll come out to a meet every once in a while. I make regular drives from tallahassee to miami, I wouldnt mind stoppin by in ocala from time to time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.