Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
www.realspeedparts.com
63 Posts
This boost controller looks awesome .. but how hard is it for the average joe to dial in and have it running proficiently? I may be interested in this unit as well.

As your question goes.......it is sooo simply to input your settings.....for explain, say and your at the track, you put 4 stages, 10psi at launch, .20 seconds later you drop the boost off the plant the chassis, another .35 seconds out you bring it back up to 15psi, .50 out you bring it 20 psi. and .60 later you put in max psi of boost.

those times are just an example, so don't kill me on my math. but four stages totally say 1.5 seconds out your at full boost,

its very simply digital menu you type in exactly what you want and press enter and their it is........The ams-1000 has its own data logger also.

on the turbo drag radial mustang that we have. we always have the fast system, we look at the data logger and with the setting on the boost controller and viewing the run on the fast data logger the boost comes in dead balls on every time.....IF you want boost to come in at 2 seconds out, its going to come in at 2 seconds, not 1.99999 or 2.111111

its very easy to install and use

IF anybody has any other question like i have said before please feal free to ask me. or PM me for prices

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
As your question goes.......it is sooo simply to input your settings.....for explain, say and your at the track, you put 4 stages, 10psi at launch, .20 seconds later you drop the boost off the plant the chassis, another .35 seconds out you bring it back up to 15psi, .50 out you bring it 20 psi. and .60 later you put in max psi of boost.

those times are just an example, so don't kill me on my math. but four stages totally say 1.5 seconds out your at full boost,

its very simply digital menu you type in exactly what you want and press enter and their it is........The ams-1000 has its own data logger also.

on the turbo drag radial mustang that we have. we always have the fast system, we look at the data logger and with the setting on the boost controller and viewing the run on the fast data logger the boost comes in dead balls on every time.....IF you want boost to come in at 2 seconds out, its going to come in at 2 seconds, not 1.99999 or 2.111111

its very easy to install and use

IF anybody has any other question like i have said before please feal free to ask me. or PM me for prices
I PM'd you but no reply.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Can it be setup to stage the boost in a 6spd car using the clutch for gear changes even though it is triggered by the clutch??? or does its just start a countdown at the initial drop of the clutch??
Greg

·
Registered
290 Posts
Can it be setup to stage the boost in a 6spd car using the clutch for gear changes even though it is triggered by the clutch??? or does its just start a countdown at the initial drop of the clutch??
Greg
it can be used with a gear position sensor

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
www.realspeedparts.com
63 Posts
The shop i work for we just ordered two, so who ever is interested please PM or if you have all ready sent a PM and are ready yo purchase one, PM me again and i will give you the shop contact info

·
www.realspeedparts.com
63 Posts
why would this get locked ?

I have not made a post saying i have this for sale and here is the price....Everything i have done has been via PM.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts