Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried three local dealers and they are all telling me the same thing,"good part number, but its discontinued" I thought you could source one through the dealer, i guess not, does anyone have one they want to sell or know another place i could source one??? Thanks//////////

·
Will my Supra ever run?!!
276 Posts
I was in the same boat... Couldn't get in touch with Jeff, and couldn't track one down in the classifieds here. I ended up bending over and getting one off of ebay. There are usually a few up there, but since I bought mine, I haven't seen any new ones pop up there.

If you want, PM me and I'll give you the email address of the guy who sold me mine. He's in Japan.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, i finally did find a dealer who REALLY took the time to check the part number and he said it would be $408.00 and i would have to wait a month to get it. The guys at REVV motorsports hit me up with a much better deal for alot less so i going to go with them, thanks for the help........./

·
Cam Only for now......
631 Posts
Yeah you can get the 1j bellhousing at driftmotion. I got mine for $383 shipped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts