Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.fireworks.com/locations/showroom.asp?lid=49 i took a ride there last year after pissed off from paying high local prices to blow shiet up.. seems pretty kool and got lots more for my money then the local theifs charge me. but they dont have anything like 1/4 sticks block busters m80's etc. i was worried when i arrived since a state trooper was there and asked for i.d. seems like you have to be from out of state to go in there to buy.. last year we went back 3 times with a small uhaul truck and sold tons of it here to cover our own habit of blowin shiet up on the 4th of july. curious to know how many of you been here before?

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
I go there pretty much every year right before the 4th to get some fireworks. Great stuff and great prices. Going there again this year!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I went a couple of times...last year they gave out a ton of free shit, I will probably be going up before the 4th again this year.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Not sure about that place....

I buy all my fireworks along RT. 13 in Virginia. The prices are awesome, but as you mentioned before the sale of M-80, Morters, and other good stuff is gone.

:(

If only I could find a place that sells the "real nice" moarters, i'd be set...

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
BigVic said:
Not sure about that place....

I buy all my fireworks along RT. 13 in Virginia. The prices are awesome, but as you mentioned before the sale of M-80, Morters, and other good stuff is gone.

:(

If only I could find a place that sells the "real nice" moarters, i'd be set...
If I remember correctly, there was a place that use to sell them (m80's etc) in Ohio, near Milan/Sandusky. Haven't been there in a few years, so not sure if they still sell them or not. If I go to the DSM shootout this year, I'll see if they still have them.

·
You serious?
3,000 Posts
If anyone's down to take a weekend trip, I got the completely empty minivan to load up. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I usually get mine in PA, just over the delaware water gap, off rt 80...

in Bushkill

·
Registered
379 Posts
South of the Border in SC has the sweetest fireworks ever. They have mortars, m-80's quarter sticks, and whatever you need. It's a hella long drive though (like 5-6hours from VA Beach) but it's well worth the drive.

James

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
irish100p said:
South of the Border in SC has the sweetest fireworks ever. They have mortars, m-80's quarter sticks, and whatever you need. It's a hella long drive though (like 5-6hours from VA Beach) but it's well worth the drive.

James
That is a long-ass drive, but certainly not as long as the drive from VA Beach to NJ for the Supra meet.

:rofl:

I'm going to look into these local boon-neckie places and see what I can find. Maybe one of these hicks along the road has the good stuff, it's just a matter of finding one that does. I was hoping to have a huge fireworks extravaganza at the home in NY this year with the family, hopefully that can some true..

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I went there every year for the past three years. The have great deals, especially if you are a premier club member, but you can't wait until the last week because the buy one get one free is not valid.

My only concern is this year I'm seeing so many signs against fireworks. I even see signs on the belt parkway that say if you are caught transporting fireworks they can take your car away. I never heard about that before.

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
Just walked in the door and saw a brochure in the mail for a new 12000 sq. ft. fireworks warehouse in Easton called Sky King Fireworks. Website is here

http://skykingfireworks.com

says entire inventory, buy one geto ne free. Mortars, repeaters, rockets, roman candles, battery missles, etc. I might have to take a trip to this place and check it out.

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
not bad boostrush, bnut they both ar located near each other and sell the same stuff and same deals...

·
Ex-hardtopper
1,919 Posts
well, let me know if you wanna go up there and get some stuff and i'll go as well.

·
Garden State Menace
288 Posts
drift tt 23 said:
http://www.fireworks.com/locations/showroom.asp?lid=49 i took a ride there last year after pissed off from paying high local prices to blow shiet up.. seems pretty kool and got lots more for my money then the local theifs charge me. but they dont have anything like 1/4 sticks block busters m80's etc. i was worried when i arrived since a state trooper was there and asked for i.d. seems like you have to be from out of state to go in there to buy.. last year we went back 3 times with a small uhaul truck and sold tons of it here to cover our own habit of blowin shiet up on the 4th of july. curious to know how many of you been here before?
Our road racing partner owns that building where Phantom is. Because of their success in that location, two more huge fireworks store are going in there too.

You showed up in a Uhaul LOL. Its wierd they only sell to people that are out of state.

Since they have massive compitition coming into the area, and they are off the beaten path, I guarentee you better prices than the last time you were their.

Give me a shout if you go there soon. I have a suprise if you give me a heads up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts