Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Loud pipes Save Lives
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering this will be the first time my own supra will be going this far after I barely finish it and not fully tested yet, I am worried on this trip. I most likely will be going down there on a thrusday or friday so I will not be with the pack til I get down there. What should I be aware of on a turbo cars long drive or what should I bring along at the same time not bring my entire tool box? Any tow company along the way if my car takes a shit? etc etc let me know because I want my first supra owner trip ever to be a good and lasting memory. I will TRY and roll on the wensday meet but its too early and I might not be back in town by then.

Also I am new with supras and I have only driven 200 ish miles ever in a supra so I know nothing of it and how these cars will do.

·
2,028 Posts
Granted my car is only modded to BPU levels, but it made the Chicago to Austin drive straight in one day no problems. (1166 miles or so I believe). As long as you aren't beating it up on the drive and everything is fine before you leave. It should stay that way.

·
SuperMember
3,154 Posts
aren't you in the dfw area? give me a call if you are heading out late wednesday since that's when I will be rolling, good thing to bring would be a bag of tools, pliers, screwdrivers, sockets and wrenches, your stock jack and jumper cables lol ask me how I know ;)

anyways I will be bringing a couple tools myself so feel free to hit me up if you want to roll with us

Erik 214-514-6912

1 - 3 of 3 Posts