Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
Actually i stalk your facebook. hahahah. its much easier that way. And well too bad, i've changed it and i like it. So thats what its gonna be for now atleast. Its easier to remember. As for a good car wash around your area, i cant help you chick you are way toooo far out in the boonies for me. You enjoying that Valley heat your gettin up there. You must be in the 90's right now huh.

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
If you ever come out to my house you always wash it there. Im just saying. I wash my Supra every week, friday night7pm or sat morning like 6am. :D

· Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually i stalk your facebook. hahahah. its much easier that way. And well too bad, i've changed it and i like it. So thats what its gonna be for now atleast. Its easier to remember. As for a good car wash around your area, i cant help you chick you are way toooo far out in the boonies for me. You enjoying that Valley heat your gettin up there. You must be in the 90's right now huh.
I am dying from this heat!! Doesn't help I live on the top floor of the building. Makes me so sleepy :(

Too far in the boonies!? I am in your area 3 or more times a week!

If you ever come out to my house you always wash it there. Im just saying. I wash my Supra every week, friday night7pm or sat morning like 6am. :D
I might take you up on that offer this weekend.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I might be there this weekend just to see this. Truc might end up with a bunch of Supra guys over his place just for a short time. Say... the time it takes to wash a Supra.

· aKa Blk96SupraTT
5,179 Posts
I am dying from this heat!! Doesn't help I live on the top floor of the building. Makes me so sleepy :(

Too far in the boonies!? I am in your area 3 or more times a week!

I might take you up on that offer this weekend.

Yes, an hour drive from me is considered boonies!!! Since your out here 3 times a week you can go visit Truc and wash your car there then you can drive another 15minutes and come visit me and whoever else is in the area afterwards. Sounds like you just solved your problem thanks to Trac.

· Registered
542 Posts
I am in North Hollywood area but take the car to the washing areas where I do it my self. If you want, I can help you with that.

· SICK OF THE NUT SWINGERS
2,576 Posts
Hmm...considering it's a pretty girl/woman looking for help,I'm surprised there are not more offers or men tripping over each other to help out...hmmm interesting.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I offered to watch. I'll happily supervise.

2,576 Posts
I offered to watch. I'll happily supervise.
I'm with you....lol. I'll take the driver seat of her sup while the a/c is running. So I can better look for any water spots

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
I can help watch. My girlfriend might get mad though when she asks "What did you do today?"
LOL, she shouldn't care. Heck, I wouldn't care if my girlfriend looked at other guys. I know who she's coming home with.

I'm with you....lol. I'll take the driver seat of her sup while the a/c is running. So I can better look for any water spots
I'll cover the outside and make sure she doesn't hurt her back or anything. I'll tell ya, we're quite the gentlemen. ;)

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts
I know where this thread is going.

· tastie treats
2,925 Posts
Asking her to wash mine after? Cause that is exactly what I had in mind.

2,576 Posts
Asking her to wash mine after? Cause that is exactly what I had in mind.
Now..NOW....Lets be more helpful. She can wash all of our cars,however, we will supply her with: a bucket, tire brush,sponges,non abrasive soap or gel (for nice suds),micro fiber clothes, and last but not least a shamwow...there that's better... Also if time permits, we can lean toward a hand wax using the best products...I know better products are more expensive but hey she and the Sups are worth it......

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts

· You know I'm retarded...
3,548 Posts
awww fuck, what did the hell did I say??!!! My house ended up Suprahive!! I should of shut up!! lmao!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.