Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one from my DSM and wondering if any of you guys running it. Thinking about running on the Supra and selling the DSM.

Your opinions compare to the AEM EMS. Even the cheapest deals on AEMs seems a long ways for my budget.

· This aggression will not stand, man.
5,305 Posts
You're gonna want to talk to Glenn. I don't know his SF name, but next time I talk to him, I'll have him PM you. He knows the Haltech's inside and out. He runs them on all his FD Rx7s, and recently he's been doing an R154 swap into an MKIV TT and plans on using the Haltech.

· Registered
204 Posts
I have one from my DSM and wondering if any of you guys running it. Thinking about running on the Supra and selling the DSM.

Your opinions compare to the AEM EMS. Even the cheapest deals on AEMs seems a long ways for my budget.
e6k it might work i hade a e6x,,, and it did not work for me,, then i put a e11v2 plug and play and thatworked ok.. but i was not that happy with the system,, i would have some bullshit things happend,, like i would put the car on the dyno make 800hp+ and then take the car for a ride,,come back, park, and when i was ready to leave again.. the car would not start.. it would get flooded with gas,, flooded to the point that all 6 cylinders would fill with gas and couse the engine to hidro lock... that was so fustrating,, pull the plugs and drain the cylinders... then i would call haltech.. tell them the problem and they would say send us the ecu.. i would,, when i get it back the car would run good for a week then back to the same shit,, call them again and they would say... sorry but we dont no whats wrong with the car.....installed an aem,,, never had a problem yet... same tuner,, and the shit is that the guy who tunes my car.. mostly tunes drag cars with haltech... so he was not the problem...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.