Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a repost from Fuel Slut, really sucks when something like this happens to anyone no matter what they drive/ ride... There have been 4-5 sightings of this car in orlando/kissimmee... they guy is doing alot of joyriding so if ya see him out call the cops and hopefully this guy can get his car back

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:08 pm Post subject: STOLEN MUSTANG, be on the lookout....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from the corral:

Any Orlando / Kissimmee people PLEASE be on the lookout for my car.

My house was broken into earlier today and along with several thousand dollars worth of household electronics, jewelry, etc. they helped themselves to my car which was under a car cover in my garage.

It is a pristine DHG Bullitt with a 01 Cobra front fascia. It has 18" Wheel Replicas and plate # 2K1 6T8. This is a heavily modified vehicle that will not be easily replaced.
One more thing that can be used to identify my car - on the trunk lid on the right hand side where the blue Ford oval should be is a Steeda emblem instead. It is a subtle thing but it will absolutely confirm it is my car even if he ditches the plate

The police are looking for it. If you happen to see it PLEASE call the police at (407) 348-2222
Here is a picture of it:

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:08 pm Post subject: STOLEN MUSTANG, be on the lookout....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taken from the corral:

Any Orlando / Kissimmee people PLEASE be on the lookout for my car.

My house was broken into earlier today and along with several thousand dollars worth of household electronics, jewelry, etc. they helped themselves to my car which was under a car cover in my garage.

It is a pristine DHG Bullitt with a 01 Cobra front fascia. It has 18" Wheel Replicas and plate # 2K1 6T8. This is a heavily modified vehicle that will not be easily replaced. Here is a picture of it:

The police are (supposed to be) looking for it. If you happen to see it PLEASE call the Osceola County Sherriff's Office.

They took the cover along with my car so hopefully this means they will be taking care of it. Somehow I doubt this, however.

Here are the mods that have been done. This car is ONE of a kind, I doubt there is another on like this on the planet.

The mods this car has is as follows:

Engine
Kenne Bell 9 psi Intercooled Twin Screw Supercharger
SLP Long Tube 1 5/8” Headers
SLP X-pipe with Catalytic Converters
Borla 2.5" Catback
Accufab 75mm Throttle Body
Kenne Bell Big Tube Intake Kit
90mm MAF Sensor
36 lb/hr Fuel Injectors
Kenne Bell Cold-Air Kit
Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump
Kenne Bell Switch Chip
’03 Cobra Dual Fuel Pumps and Tank
’03 Cobra Radiator (2 Row Aluminum)
Moroso 7 qt. Oil Pan
Steeda Oil Catch Can
Deleted EGR System

Driveline
RPS Aluminum Flywheel
Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch Kit
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-ax Shifter
Ford 3.31 Ring and Pinion Gears
Ford Racing 31 Spline Limited Slip Differential
Moser 31 Spine Axles

Brakes
Powerslot Rotors
Hawk HPS Rear Pads
Stock Ford Front Pads
Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided Lines

Suspension
Ford Racing 1995 Mustang Cobra R Front and Rear Springs (700/850 lb/in (f), 200/260 lb/in®)
Tokico Illumina 5 Way Adjustable Shocks/Struts
Steeda HD Rear Sway Bar
Steeda Bump Steer Kit
Steeda X2 Ball Joints
Steeda Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
Steeda HD Upper Rear Control Arms
Steeda Camber/Caster Plates
Steeda Full Length Subframe Connectors
Kenny Brown Jacking Rails

Exterior
2001 Cobra Front Bumper Conversion
18x9, 18x10 WR Bullitt Wheels
Toyo T1S 275/35 18 F, 295/35 18R

Interior
Autometer Triple Gauge Pod
Autometer Z-Series Boost Gauge
Autometer Z-Series Fuel Pressure Gauge
Autometer Z-Series Oil Temp Gauge
Steeda Aluminum Shift Knob
Bazooka RS 10" Amplified Bass Tube

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
Dont know if u were informed but Wed night we saw the Mustang go by the car meet and was persued by cops on I4 and the Mustang got away........then last night it happened again and same result. Hope the douche bag leaves in in one peice.

·
Banned
331 Posts
I can't believe they are still driving the vehicle around, knowing that they are wanted. Guess with all the mods, it's hard for police to keep up? Good luck to you, hope everything gets resolved ASAP!

·
Stock Body Supras FTW
1,226 Posts
Hope they catch the bastard. Im glad i dont live in Olando with all the cars being stolen in that area.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
Dont know if u were informed but Wed night we saw the Mustang go by the car meet and was persued by cops on I4 and the Mustang got away........then last night it happened again and same result. Hope the douche bag leaves in in one peice.
unreal.. I wonder if they broke off the chase quickly for potential risk to other people.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I live in Orlando and work in Kissimmee, so I will keep and eye out, I think I saw it on 192, but am not sure a couple of days agon, I can't wait for them to catch this piece of sh*t person...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I live in Orlando and work in Kissimmee, so I will keep and eye out, I think I saw it on 192, but am not sure a couple of days agon, I can't wait for them to catch this piece of sh*t person...

it has been seen all over, if you see it just take a good look from the details and see if you can follow him but not too close, find out where its parked and call the cops.... the owner has already said if that happens and you are sure it is the car, slash all the tires... hes totally cool with it... better to replace the tires and get his car back not totaled

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
If I slash all the tires I hope its the right car..

Give us a number to call if we see it other than the police

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I slash all the tires I hope its the right car..

Give us a number to call if we see it other than the police

Here is the post by the owner of the car:

2k1 6t8 wrote:
I am going to be in the I-4 / 192 area.

He could be dumb enough to take it to Old Town.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me, my cell number is 407-572-3716.

He will be answering any calls from random numbers because of all of the people looking for the car

·
Habitual Line stepper
230 Posts
from Fuel slut:

We were at the corner of Kirkman and I-drive at that chevron/mobil gas station (had to get some fuel/h20/ice for curtis!)

We were heading back to our cars to drive around town at the posted speed limit when I saw a green bullet drive by and stop at the light at the corner we were at. I immediately yelled, "BULLET!"

I got in my car and chased after him some. Saw that he pulled into a parking lot where backstage is by and found him about to park the stolen car next to some latin bar/club. I blocked him in t-bone style and got out of the car to just talk to him (stall). Curtis pulled in behind him and blocked him, as did trevor with his white WRX Next to me. some more fuelslut people showed up.

The guy paniced, started pushing the stolen car into other cars, and basically slamming his way into cars to push them out of the way. One red z28 had some scuff marks, and the white wrx had some bad scuffs on the front bumper with the back bumper being dented in from being pushed into the Mercedes SUV.

Eddie tried to pull the guy out of the car but the guy dropped the clutch and fishtailed intot he curb and hit Trevor. He than pushed forward and nailed the Mercedes SUV along the side of the car. The guy took off and proceeded to run through the industrial area behind backstage. He (they...had a passenger) ditched the car when curtis found them walking. They jumped in a Silver Mercedes and took off.

We found the car. It had been abandoned. We got the cops there. We had a unit tailing the Mercedes as well, but apperantly they were told by the night commander to let him go

We proceeded to fill out incident reports next to the abanded bullet, when those thieves showed back up in the mercedes and took off again when they saw us there.

The cops tried to follow them, but they got into their cars too late.

That just about sums it up.

Crazy night.

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
edit.....nevermind

·
<.>
343 Posts
Wow, crazy story. Good to hear that the car had finally been recovered though the thief escaped.

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
This sounds like a hollywood movie lol..

crazy, these guys get away from the cops at will.

·
Wingless Hardtop Moderator
3,090 Posts
This sounds like a hollywood movie lol..

crazy, these guys get away from the cops at will.
No shit, this doesnt happen in real life.. haha.. any updates? pics of car? good job to those who pinned him and what not, should of gave the dude a brutal beat down

1 - 20 of 28 Posts