Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear view fell off, landed on my shifter and busted. Do I have any options besides the oem piece? Maybe a custom mirror with a radar detector built in? Or anything that looks better but is still classy(no stupid LEDs please!)

·
Registered
659 Posts
i've got an auto dimming one, purchased at toyota's dealer (don't know which toyota/lexus it belong tough). Works fine, even in my 20% tint makes it to become unnecessary :)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Xenon Supra said:
cosmic, got a link or part # ? price? pics?
i remember that dealer's told me it was hard to find it, anyway it costed 990.000liras at that time... that's something about $600. I will try to find out a code, if there is any..
I remember i saw autodimming mirrors with thermometer and compass integrated for less than $300 on some site posted here on SF...maybe they're a better deal. Nice ting of mine is that illumination is the same of the dash, and has a little switch in it to regulate dimming (off-low-high)

edit: i saw now i was referring exactely to the link that jam98tt posted right now in this thread!

·
Undefinable
968 Posts
jasonlee said:
looks good but wouldn't the cop see it light up if he was behind you?
It's possible. For me, I have tinted windows so that will help some. Also, I keep an eye out for Johnnie Law and if he's behind me I disable the V1. Where I keep my V1 currently is right next to the mirror anyway. I would just love to have it totally concealed so it not only looks better/cleaner, but so I don't have to lock it up or take it with me if I'm going to be away from the car for any period of time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts