Supra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 126 Posts

·
Champagne Papi
5,700 Posts
I saw paul posting a set of wheels on IG yesterday, maybe he can provide an update on the current situation.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Hi guys, current wait times are looking at around 10-12 weeks, in the fall/winter I suspect them going back down to 6-8.

Yangtoumoua, did you place your order direct with CCW or with a vendor?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hi guys, current wait times are looking at around 10-12 weeks, in the fall/winter I suspect them going back down to 6-8.

Yangtoumoua, did you place your order direct with CCW or with a vendor?
Peter, I placed my order with you. I got the polished D110's. I emailed Andrew from ccw yesterday, he said they are in assembly and should be done by today at the latest.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I don't know if Chip still work there but he always took care of me , i just looked at the prices and they went up like $300 dang

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I placed an order on the 22nd of December so we will see how long it takes. I can't wait. Thanks Peter.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I placed an order with @pkop2jz on black friday and got them last night, couldnt be happier!! Thanks again, Peter!

·
Boost Junkie
12,688 Posts
I placed an order with @pkop2jz on black friday and got them last night, couldnt be happier!! Thanks again, Peter!
Post pics or it didn't happen!

Steve

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Roughly six weeks? I hope mine come in that quick. I guess it doesn't matter till I get my car out of the paint shop, but I'd love to have the wheels waiting on the painters to finish.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Post pics or it didn't happen!

Steve
I would, but posting pics on supraforums is impossible after many failed attempts, and i havent read code since my myspace days lol.. i posted pics on the facebook group “the original mkiv supra owners group”.. if your on there, a few people are in between here and the facebook groups so im sure someone has seen them.. i just received my lug nuts today aswell.

·
NY56637
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Glad to hear! Perhaps they caught up with production, had them in-stock, or all around just got their delivery situation resolved. Hopefully they continue.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Any way to get updates to see how much longer my wheels are going to take? Just curious because I'm suppose to get my car out of paint this weekend. Thanks, Jay

Edit: I thought it had been longer than it has. It's only been 6 1/2 weeks and I think you told me 8-10

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Guess who got some new ccw's today?

I was expecting some wheels for my daughters Range rover that were supposed to be delivered Friday. I hear my bulldog barking, go outside and I have UPS and FedEx at my house. One has new wheels and one has tires. I thought they were both for her truck. I opened one box up to look at her wheels and what a surprise. Polished CCW's. I didn't get an email or anything telling me they were coming so I wasn't expecting them. Now I can't wait to get my MKIII out of the paint booth. It's going to look sick with these wheels. Thanks for your help Peter.

·
Registered
94&93 vr4, 94 rx7, 98 2.5rs, 95 Supra TT
151 Posts
Cool, that doesn't sound too bad. You got them in 7 weeks when they said 8-10. I really wanted to jump on their Black Friday deal, but I was having trouble figuring out what finish to get (they have too many variations of silver). I decided to wait since I had spent a lot of money on Grannas Racing Group Buy. Hopefully by next Black Friday I'll be ready.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
I hear you FF, I went with the polished because a few of my friends said they looked the best, but I really wanted silver and couldn't make up my mind. I hope I like the way they look once they're on my car. It will probably be a couple weeks before I get to see them actually on my MKIII.

·
Registered
94&93 vr4, 94 rx7, 98 2.5rs, 95 Supra TT
151 Posts
I wanted the same wheels as the white supra on CCW's website. However they told me that finish was titanium and is now discontinued. That leaves 4 different brushed versions, a polished version, and a silver version for me to choose from. It's hard to decide though just looking at a picture of a centercap on their finish page. I'll have to research each one hopefully find pics online of someone who bought that style. I want to make sure I get it right since they will be the most expensive wheels I've ever bought. At least I have 9 months to figure it out now, unless I want to jump in on an earlier sale (assuming one exists).

·
Registered
73 Posts
Has anyone ordered any replacement inner/outers for their wheels from ccw or does anyone have an idea where I can get good replacements?

101 - 120 of 126 Posts