Supra Forums banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
Just email ccw direct they were very responsive to my emails.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I reached out to them a while ago, but after seeing some of the lead times members have been seeing, I was doubting whether I should order from them or not. I was looking to get 3 inner barrels replaced, and at $300 each, it seemed a bit pricey. I will have to reach out to them again. Thanks!

·
Administrator
9,198 Posts
Yeah, gotta wait, 6-12 weeks is the norm. And the price is fair, people make aftermarket barrels for ccws?

·
Registered
656 Posts
I don't see why not, just have to have the face bolt pattern. threepiece.us makes custom barrels, can hit them up for a quote. If CCW has the same face bolt pattern as another wheel then that would really open up options.

·
Registered
73 Posts
That's about the average price for barrels regardless of wheel manufacturer.
Thanks for the heads up. At least I know I'm getting a fair price.

Yeah, gotta wait, 6-12 weeks is the norm. And the price is fair, people make aftermarket barrels for ccws?
I have seen a shop in ca (vrwheels) that makes aftermarket replacements, but I'm not sure what type of quality they are. Their finishes are also either raw aluminum or powder coated, and I was looking to go factory polished.

I don't see why not, just have to have the face bolt pattern. threepiece.us makes custom barrels, can hit them up for a quote. If CCW has the same face bolt pattern as another wheel then that would really open up options.
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely check them out!

121 - 126 of 126 Posts