Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
just wondering how many are there in the states so far 3 in cali that i know of, 2 in washington, pink one somewhere, 1 white one in FL, 4 others ive seen somewhere on the forums,
but here's mine real jza70 1991 targa original paint, wish it was turbo r, but what can i do, still in progress not 100% where i want it,

· Sound Performance
3,314 Posts
Do people look at you weird when you're driving on the right side? Is it hard to get used to?

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jdm king,just incase you didn't know.WE LIKE PIC'S and that just isn't gonna cut it;)
cant please everyone but here are some random pics

Do people look at you weird when you're driving on the right side? Is it hard to get used to?
yes only when they really look, and no not too hard to get use to, only thing is turn signals and wipers are the other way

· Sound Performance
3,314 Posts
I think I'd feel stranger as the passenger. Sitting on the left side with now wheel, etc.

· Hardtop FTW
1,931 Posts

· Supra Hoarder...
1,006 Posts

There's a downside, right there.....afraid of parking too close to the curb..::bigthumb:

I really don't "get" the whole wrong side drive thing when there are cars available with the steering on the correct side......

nope, the 1st car was invented by the Germans and they drive on the right side of the road/left side of the car, and that's the way it should be..:naughty: :D

· NA-T What?, NA-T Who?
298 Posts
just wondering how many are there in the states so far 3 in cali that i know of, 2 in washington, pink one somewhere, 1 white one in FL, 4 others ive seen somewhere on the forums,
but here's mine real jza70 1991 targa original paint, wish it was turbo r, but what can i do, still in progress not 100% where i want it,

Did u buy this car in socal? i recall seing one for sale down here, wonder if this is the one?

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did u buy this car in socal? i recall seing one for sale down here, wonder if this is the one?
yup, drove it back up to norcal :facesjump

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.