Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im trying to diagnose a misfire problem, and before leaving my car at a shop, id like to see if my coil packs and MAF might be bad.

Can any local so-cal 2JZGTE's help me out? Im located in Granada Hills but can drive to wherever. Thanks!

·
Original owner, March '94
224 Posts
I got my MAF sensor in the garage somewhere, lemme know if you wanna try it out. Also in Granada Hills.

·
V-Pro Equipped
1,376 Posts
Wow there are more Supras in the SFV than I thought. I can't help you out hemogoblin but I think you have some great help already in this thread.

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you come to SGV (Pasadena area) I can take off my MAF and you can test it on your car, no problem. But, someone from Granada Hills already volunteered so taking up his offer is probably better than coming to Pasadena. Let me know in the event things don't work out. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Damn a lot of SFV 818 MKIV's and looks like a lot of you guys are single T like me. LOL How come I never see yall? All garage queens like mine? LOL!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thank you guys for the help. Kevin (kevdog) was kind enough to lend me his coilpacks and although the car feels better, im still missing. Ive pretty much checked everything and I believe its down to the crank/cam sensors, maf, and o2 sensor.

I give up and am planning on taking the car to Sarkis/DynoX this weekend. And I wish a drove a MKIV, but I have a 2JZGTE SC300.. but im starting to regret the swap because with all the money I dropped into her, I coulda just gotten a TT. Oh well.

We should have a SFV meet, like the Burbank meets I keep hearing about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts