Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a shop that can look over my whole car and give it a full diagnosis of what they think needs to be fixed. Not externally but as far as how it drives. I want it running perfectly but am not mechanically inclined to do so myself. My car is a t-61 single with stock fuel and stock tranny. I would go to sound performance but damn there always busy. Plus i doubt they would care about my peddy problem.
Thanks!

·
D-Bag
559 Posts
Chris @ SP has always taken care of me and any issues I have had with the car big or small. I understand they can be backed up at times, but truth be told they are able to find little problems that other shops may overlook and through there vast expertise and knowledge they are able to diagnose problems much quicker than your traditional shops, which in turn saves you labor time.

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris @ SP has always taken care of me and any issues I have had with the car big or small. I understand they can be backed up at times, but truth be told they are able to find little problems that other shops may overlook and through there vast expertise and knowledge they are able to diagnose problems much quicker than your traditional shops, which in turn saves you labor time.
I completely agree with you. Man, I couldn't have said it better myself. Ive always had problems in the past with other shops cause they don't have the knowledge of supras like SP does. Those guys will pinpoint the littliest thing that most would overlook. Guess I'll just take it to SP!

·
D-Bag
559 Posts
On another note, a good friend of mine had another shop build his Supra. Full fuel system, turbo kit, TH400 transmission, etc. Car went to SP and right off the bat they found many mistakes. Like I said they might charge you a little more than other shops but unless the other shop is well versed in Supras you're gonna end up paying more in the long run.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
I completely agree with you. Man, I couldn't have said it better myself. Ive always had problems in the past with other shops cause they don't have the knowledge of supras like SP does. Those guys will pinpoint the littliest thing that most would overlook. Guess I'll just take it to SP!

We would be glad to look at your supra!! Just give us a call and set up an appointment.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't know why you would entertain going to any other shop than SP. Chris, Larry, Tim, the whole team there lives, breathes supra. They have troubleshooted my son's supra that I don't think any other shop would have an concept of where to start.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't know why you would entertain going to any other shop than SP. Chris, Larry, Tim, the whole team there lives, breathes supra. They have troubleshooted my son's supra that I don't think any other shop would have an concept of where to start.
^^^ - Agree - seems like a stupid question. I'm "only" a MKII owner, but if you know anything about the local scene, or have been active on the forums...you should not have to have asked this question. Sound Performance is IT. - Just my $0.02

·
MrChewsAsianBeaver
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^ - Agree - seems like a stupid question. I'm "only" a MKII owner, but if you know anything about the local scene, or have been active on the forums...you should not have to have asked this question. Sound Performance is IT. - Just my $0.02
Your an idiot...your feedback was not helpful...I've been around since Warren Chang has owned the forums...Thank you to everyone else!:hahano:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts