Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
The first picture and the last 3 are my favorites. Man...that black R32 (- gay graphics) is sexy, that grey R33 too. :drool:

·
Diehard 4G63/AWD User
666 Posts
uponone76 said:
A little over rated, a lot over priced!

Do you know what GTR Skyline's go for outside the U.S.? Someone who lives outside the U.S. can say the exact same thing about it's (the MKIV Supra's) glorification here. A car that was banned from most motorsport events in the 90's isn't exactly "over rated." Your post stinks of subjective prejudice....which is ok since it's your opinion anyway. :1poke: :sadance:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I'd be a bigger fan if I could buy one without a huge fucking mark up and then have to worry about it possibly being siezed anyway.

·
Registered
962 Posts
thats why you just swap their motor's into other nissan's... closest most can get to owning one, id love to, but to young, have college to worry about. still sexy sexy cars. so mean.

·
Never narc'd on nobody
3,246 Posts
GTS_300_Coupe said:
Does anyone else remember a thread....maybe a year or so ago with this exact picture in it and the car had been totalled? I'm just curious if my memory is actually that good or if I'm going nuts....

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
Northof49 said:
Does anyone else remember a thread....maybe a year or so ago with this exact picture in it and the car had been totalled? I'm just curious if my memory is actually that good or if I'm going nuts....
yes ur correct, and no ur not goin nuts.
The skyline u just posted the pic of did get into an accident.
Pretty bad if i do remember... :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah it was an aussie car.

Son (teenager) took daddy's toy out to impress the ladies.

Lost it at serious speed, killed himself, and a young couple (early 20's) in the backseat.

It was the start of the government here cracking down on imports, speeding, licensing for yound drivers etc.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Thanks for posting those pics, very nice. I love the red R34, I've never seen it in that color. I sometimes wonder if I would like the look of skylines as much if I saw them everyday. When I went on vacation in Japan, I almost shit myself whenever I would see them, but I'm sure it would just seem like a normal car after a while.

·
7m ftl!
373 Posts

Thats the aftermath of EVLR34. He was traveling at speed, as 2JMA61 stated, and he hit a pole and as you can see tore the car in two. Also, I think the girl that was in the car was pregnant.

·
Registered
412 Posts
davidX said:
I'd be a bigger fan if I could buy one without a huge fucking mark up and then have to worry about it possibly being siezed anyway.
I was about a story done on a nice used car lot in Japan that had a lightly tuned R33 with aftermarket tire/wheel package etc that was being sold for I believe $6,400 or $8,400 with good mileage, and that's not stock, that beats a lot of cars here in that price range.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts