Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a white supra here off ontario street off the 15 south at the arco gas station...... I did see him on tuesday the 26th..... Didnt bother to say anything tho, as i was in the dads sebring and i dont pick up my car till this weekend. Anyways if your on these boards lets have a cruise to a meet one of these days

lates

·
2 RiCh 4 Ur bLooD...SuPrA
601 Posts
well i'm like 10 min from there since i live off the 91 and 55. i haven't been in the 909/951 lately so that wasn't me. also...wtf is a supra doing pumping gas at arco? if the owner plans to sell it...no1 buy that car haha.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
i think someone saw another white supra last week around my area. Yeah..Im around the area too ---91 and the 15 but I will never ever pump arco gas so it wasnt me ;P

yes...my cars parked in my shop REAL close by the 15 and the 91

·
Hayai Kuruma!
1,357 Posts
I live near the 91 but no where near the 15 and i have a white supra, sorry it wasn't me

·
CHP's prime suspect
403 Posts
im in that area.. sorta near Deusdeceptor. But my supra's red

·
Registered
967 Posts
OMG i couldnt agree more with you guys about arco. Whew, I thought it was just me! Arco right off ontario, there is a 76 RIGHT NEXT to it haha. However, people see the two prices next to each other and arco is considerably cheaper (10 cents a gallon usually) and just go with the cheaper. However, theres a reason arco is cheaper haha.

·
CHP's prime suspect
403 Posts
Which on do u guys prefer? Chevron or 76?

·
Registered
967 Posts
I usually go with 76 but if all I can find is a chevron, arco or shell, then chevron. I havent heard too many bad things about chevron like I have arco.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
The cheap gas like arco will fuck up your cat converter, clog up your EGR, etc on 98+ Hondas and Acuras ;P

I work at a honda and Acura shop ;P

·
CHP's prime suspect
403 Posts
Deusdeceptor said:
The cheap gas like arco will fuck up your cat converter, clog up your EGR, etc on 98+ Hondas and Acuras ;P

Not if youre not runnin neither cat or egr!! :bigthumb:

on a serious note, does that techron stuff actually been proven to be beneficial?

·
Registered
967 Posts
yosuke said:
Not if youre not runnin neither cat or egr!! :bigthumb:

on a serious note, does that techron stuff actually been proven to be beneficial?

only if you have super strong "v-tak yo" nah j/p, supposedely (well chevron claims) it cleanses but im not sure if there is any confirmation.

·
gt35/40?
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey honda s2001 you wanna buy my apexi n1 exhaust? give me a call at 951 310 4786

1 - 15 of 15 Posts