Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only seen one myself, an Anthracite TT. Although I have seen Vipers, Ferraris and RX-7's do not know of too many Supras.
-Mani

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
I think there was one guy who used to post on here, faisalMD who had one. But if you flip the script, i'm a pakistani supra owner :hail:

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DrDJDesi said:
I think there was one guy who used to post on here, faisalMD who had one. But if you flip the script, i'm a pakistani supra owner :hail:
So how many Pakistanis in the US with Supras.

·
SUPRAS FOR LIFE
4,188 Posts
soo mani where did u get the idea of posting if there are any supras in pakistan.......well i think india has more of them anyways.....lol....i think one of my friend saw a red one...didnt really know if it was a tt or a n/a...it was in karachi!!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jdmuscle said:
soo mani where did u get the idea of posting if there are any supras in pakistan.......well i think india has more of them anyways.....lol....i think one of my friend saw a red one...didnt really know if it was a tt or a n/a...it was in karachi!!
What can I say man, wanna be just like you. :) .

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sadil said:
one here in Oklahoma.
Good to know, what kind of turbo do you have making 700whp.

·
Registered
54 Posts
me in DC..
I dont know about supras in pakistan though. That would kinda cool. drive on the highway from lhr or isl. [then go back cus isl sucks.]

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sadil said:
I am running on fastrax t55R.
What is that, never heard of that one ever. What are the stats on that thing.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sadil said:
I do not have any good pic of turbo but you can see it in 2nd pic (blue supra). The red supra behind my car also belong to a pakistani guy name Atif.
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277824
That is one big ass turbo if you saw mine it would look like your turbo just had a baby. Nice looking car buddy.

·
Registered
286 Posts
even if there were any in paki, where the hell would you drive it ?... fucking roads are beat to shit. In karachi at least, i dont know how it would be up in like Islamabad or nething like that..

F

·
0 Posts
Ok I am here

Thanks for the inquiry. Well there are three MKIV supras in pakistan but i have the only TT, BPU++, only 25000 miles, pristine condition, soon to be single. Yes there is a problem of not having good roads specially these days as a lot of underpasses and diversions are being constructed. We do have a very long and a straight stretch closeby where we have our weekly meet and drags. These days Karachi is seeing a Mitsubishi Evolution galore, a very capable car but no charachter. The population of exotic Japanese sports cars in Karachi stands as follows:

SUPRA MKIV: 1
SKYLINE, R33: 1
350Z: 4
EVO 7: 4
EVO 8: 3
RX 7: 8
RX 8: 10

TAKE CARE

Faisal

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
faisal said:
Thanks for the inquiry. Well there are three MKIV supras in pakistan but i have the only TT, BPU++, only 25000 miles, pristine condition, soon to be single. Yes there is a problem of not having good roads specially these days as a lot of underpasses and diversions are being constructed. We do have a very long and a straight stretch closeby where we have our weekly meet and drags. These days Karachi is seeing a Mitsubishi Evolution galore, a very capable car but no charachter. The population of exotic Japanese sports cars in Karachi stands as follows:

SUPRA MKIV: 1
SKYLINE, R33: 1
350Z: 4
EVO 7: 4
EVO 8: 3
RX 7: 8
RX 8: 10

TAKE CARE

Faisal
Man next time I visit Karachi would love to see your Supra and these drag spots. So how many good shops are there to do mods, also does anyone have a dyno.
-Mani

8,181 Posts
too much traffic in karachi, cant go fast for long. just came back a few months ago. i was driving a coure and the only time i shifted 5th gear was in sharah-e-faisal not for long though. although isaw quit a few rx8's on the showroom floor and one black rx7 with 18inc wheels with dubai tags in saddar.

·
Slow Supra Member
1,132 Posts
damn that sucks, i also wanted to introduce myself, im also another paki supra owner, im in houston, me and my brother actually both have supras, he has an na-t and i have a tt, but thats amazing....mkiv in pakistan? wow, i thought they didnt even have honda preludes there lol...
i am dazzled :)

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mkhan6 said:
damn that sucks, i also wanted to introduce myself, im also another paki supra owner, im in houston, me and my brother actually both have supras, he has an na-t and i have a tt, but thats amazing....mkiv in pakistan? wow, i thought they didnt even have honda preludes there lol...
i am dazzled :)
Good to see plenty of us with Supras, what year/color is your car.

·
Slow Supra Member
1,132 Posts
i have a 1995 Alpine Silver TT Auto, Im going single with the greddy 78 turbo pretty soon.
also, my bro has a 1995 black na-t (t-61) 5 spd.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts