Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your mom goes to college
416 Posts
I'm from pensacola, but go to school in Orlando, so I won't be much help! There are a couple of new mkiv's in the area from what I've heard. Try www.forums.racingpensacola.com and you should be able to find them pretty easily. There are also a couple of mk3 guys in the Ft. Walton Beach area, a little more than an hour away. Have a good trip. Dan

·
95 6spd sp63'd from hell!
438 Posts
Yea, there are a few mkiv guys in pensacola and ft. walton.

·
Your mom goes to college
416 Posts
DriftIt87Turbo said:
Damn thats a forum I havent heard of in a while...lol. im from there too I just havent been there in a long time...
It's really not good for anything except to see who's doing what to their cars locally. 95% of the threads turn into fights. Most of the people on the forum have the maturity level and attitude of a 6th grade juvenile convict. :)

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Werd...

There are a few Supras around... Im in hiding until I get my car done... lol...

·
438 Posts
In hiding lol I like that...

·
Registered
192 Posts
sorry the first 2 post are mine but I didnt realize DriftIt87Turbo logged on my com so it was automatically sighning him in instead of me.....

Anyway im going to headf out to Bayfront prolly sat. night, I know thats where all the "rice" hangs out but its the only place I know in P-cola anymore I heard aftewr the hurricane every one was going to Baells on davis, but thats over i guess....

·
438 Posts
Last time I came over I went to bayfront. They left and went to ellison. It was fun, but there were several dangerous cars/owners. Plus at the end a car went the wrong way and jumped a curve and hit a tree I think. Either way he called the cops and shit went down from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts