Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering were all the supras are??? I keep hearing talk that there are a few rolling around out here and that they meet up sometimes and drive down by the beach... I guess everyone meets up at Sonic and then takes off from there... If anyone is interested in heading out this weekend let me know...

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
There are a few of us. Im trying to get a few people together this weekend actually.

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet... Well I just moved here so that seemed like the place that everyone said was car popping on a saturday night CodyK... Anyway my number is (954) 801-9637... just give me a buzz if you want to go out and cruzz for a little bit... What's funny is that we all are from Jax, own supras, and are all the same age...

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
I'm too old to be hanging around youngsters,but I'm always in Regency everyday ,if you see white 98 around ,it's probably me

Stefan
You are never too old.

I've gotten a hold of two local supras so far, and im trying to catch up with another guy from around my area to see if he wants to meet up as well.

727 543 1894 is my number. Any supras near jax that want to set up a short notice cruise on saturday afternoon/night feel free to drop me a line.

And anyone who wants to play some beer pong tonight, my roomie and i are havin some people over. More than open to the supra guys and gals.

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Just wondering were all the supras are??? I keep hearing talk that there are a few rolling around out here and that they meet up sometimes and drive down by the beach... I guess everyone meets up at Sonic and then takes off from there... If anyone is interested in heading out this weekend let me know...
You dont happen to have a RHD TT that was out at sonic a couple weeks ago do you? I got to looking at your sig, and it looks pretty similar to the car i saw out there.

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea thats mine...

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
Hey do all of you meet every weekend and hang out?
I try to get the car out every now and then, others dont come out very often.

And trope, i was out there lookin at your car a couple of weeks ago. It was cold so i booked out early. Looks damn good.

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks man... it would look better if I had a few supras next to me representing though... let me know if you get up with the other guys

·
Working OT
4,193 Posts
I miss mine I had to sell it when I got laid off. I'm trying to pay off my lexus now as soon as it's payed off I'll be down for hanging out a lot more

·
WTF, over?
635 Posts
thanks man... it would look better if I had a few supras next to me representing though... let me know if you get up with the other guys
I was tryin to find out who the owner was, but there were so many people around the car i gave up. Me and another guy had ours in back behind sonic. Im sayin we all need to meet up saturday around 7pm or so. any takers?

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya brother.... Im in like sin... I'll take down your number and give you a call... We should get there early and take up some of the prime realestate...

·
Registered
313 Posts
you guys still meeting up tomorrow?? i might be avail after 2 or 3.
late lunch? snack?
lets get something going.

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds good man... We are going to have to figure who is all going and set up a time and place for tomorrow...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just saw a Candy Green supra on 17 going toward green cove... Just wondering if that was someone here.
I've been seeing that Supra all up and down 220 in Fleming Island for about the past month. Haven't gotten a chance to talk to the guy yet though. I wish I could make it tomorrow but I'll be up in NC all day and night.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts