Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Guys,

I was just wondering if their were any of you running upgraded twins? and if you had any times you could post? I have the HKS 2835'S on my car with some other mods and was just wondering what it might do at the track! if you could post the following it would be a great help. 1/4 TIME,60'FOOT TIME,TIRE SETUP,AMOUNT OF BOOST,

Thanks,

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on guys, I know someone at one time ran upgraded twins or still are! I would really appricate any feed back anyone can offer.

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
T6Rocket here ran 9.9's w/ a stock longblock and HKS twins

·
Registered
904 Posts
I believe there were 3 hks twin Supra's that ran 9's. with no juice of course.. Great setup, just more expensive than a single setup... But I would love to have that setup :bigthumb:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well you just got your answer.. 9.9 for Al (t6rocket) I belive he has gone 9.7s recently with the stock style toyota trans. Few other people have run low 10s with them... The small ones that is. The big ones people have made power with them but I dont know of any actual street cars that have gone down the track fast with them.
As for setup.. Expensive and IMO not worth the time or effort. Pain in the ass to work on. You can do much more with a single setup.

AL (t6rocket)
60’ 1.560
330’ 4.182
1/8 6.337
MPH 114.61
1/4 9.778
MPH 141.16

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You should rephrase your question to "HKS Twins" because many people probably think you're talking about some sort of upgraded stock twin. If you're serious about drag racing, or doing anything else except showing the car ditch the twins and do a good single. 6 sp cars have gone low tens w/ no NOS and HKS twins, something a 71+mm single has also done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts