Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I am going to be picking one up soon so i was wondering any owner's here on this website?For those who dont know i have posted a link's to the 4 door supra.I am in canada so these are legal.
http://www.jdmmontreal.ca/car_details/37/1992_Toyota_Aristo,_Stock_No._016
http://www.jdmautogarage.com/v2/product.asp?ID=77
:wavey: I've got a 2nd Gen Aristo V300 Vertex Edition...pics of mine can be found at www.cardomain.com/id/skeet94

I know the car needs to be lowered with those 19's on so don't start haha...Nice car by the way!!

It definitely IS the 4 door Supra...looking to keep it as it is?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes

To mitulparmar787 and krister
I plan on 3 inch exhaust,downpipe,intake,boost contoller.I will drive it like that for awile until i upgrade the turbo's and injectors.What have you used to tune the ecu f-con?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
I have an aristo swapped GS300 :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2j

Did you swap a 2j in their as well?and if u have a 1j in the soarer how much faster is the aristo compared to the soarer?

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Did you swap a 2j in their as well?and if u have a 1j in the soarer how much faster is the aristo compared to the soarer?
when i say aristo swapped....i mean the engine and tranny also. not just the bagdes :)

the aristo is much faster than the soarer ;)....3.0L goes along way when comparing it to 2.5L..not to mention their weights are also nearly the same.

my only gripe (in which i can remedy) is that my Lexus doesnt have LSD...other than that, i love the 2jzgte, the tranny feels great after toyota did a full flush on it...nobody suspects it to be fast...cept when they see the 3row front mount in the front.

·
Registered
568 Posts
To mitulparmar787 and krister
I plan on 3 inch exhaust,downpipe,intake,boost contoller.I will drive it like that for awile until i upgrade the turbo's and injectors.What have you used to tune the ecu f-con?
I'll be using the Mine's ECU along with the Power Enterprise Camcon to dial in the VVTi and level out the fuelling after 3 Row, HKS EVC 6 EBC, 4" turboback.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
^^ the mines ecu u speak of...is that only for 2nd gen aristos?

·
Registered
568 Posts
The only reason the Mine's ECU is worthwhile for the 2nd Gen is mostly to remove the 155mph speed limiter, along with boost limit, fuel cut and increase rev limiter. You can also increase timing, where the turbo's spool up EVEN quicker than normal.

The 1st Gen Aristo ECU's can be replaced with a GeForce ECU...as they share the same engine and transmission setup with the Supra MKIV's...which have the same functions as the Mine's ECU.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts