Supra Forums banner

3221 - 3240 of 3277 Posts

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,857 Posts
I actually just looked at that yesterday because I wanted to see what Sean Tyas was up to.
Haven't been to Thailand yet... so maybeeee. :lol:

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
I was at Jordan Suckley last weekend. He was very very good. And he hit 90s nostalgia with Prodigy - Voodoo People remix....omg was so powerful.

This is from some other club but this is the remix im talking about.I never really liked the Prodigy but had/have a lot of respect for them for having their own genre of music that sounds like no other project. However, every trance remix are always very powerful

1:14...thats it..full power lol

Anyway...Mr. Ferry Tayle will be here in a few weeks...i really have high expectations for him.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,857 Posts
Not trance, but I'm flying down to FL this weekend.
Gonna check out Maceo Plex.
Should be deep house / techno.

Will let yall know how it goes. :)

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,857 Posts
Maceo Plex show in Orlando last Friday was pretty dope.
Was dark and techy deep house. Would definitely check him out again.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Hey faggots, just to tell you something you probably already know - if you have a chance to go to Ferry Tayle party, definitely go. I had a great time this weekend. Had a chance to meet some of the "Chicago Trance Family" members. Awesome crowd. They are all long time trance listeners and great people to party with.

Ferry did a lot of old school super melodic trance remixes.

I invited one of my Psytrance guys to come to the party. I told him "there wont be any Psy, Euro only...but good melodic Euro trance." He stopped by and after an hour im like "How do you like it" and he goes like "At the moments sounds great, but then turns quickly gayish" :lol: I knew what he meant, but, if you like Euro (uplifting, melodic, vocals), you'll enjoy Ferry a lot.

Next weekend - The Thrillseekers.

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,857 Posts
It's bullshit we can't have shows here and as often that Soundbar does.. :lol:
My ass needs to move to Chicago, but there's the whole... Chicago things about that...

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Brent, i cant say 100%, but i dont think i heard this track at the club. Great one btw, i like it.

What Chicago things? :)

Btw, If/when you decide to come, let me know if you need anything.

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
They are making OZORA in US. Great line up.

AJJA, Atmos, Eat Static, HujaBoy, KoxBox, Logic Bomb, Tristan , Astro-D.....holly shit. This is going to be a badass. I'll be busy at work and i also have so many options for Memorial day....but this one is absolute priority. If any of you faggots decide to go, let me know pls.

OZORA is going to raise into a big event. Psy trance festivals always start as an underground festivals for the selected group(s), but then many others get attracted by the amazing atmosphere and music and it becomes huge festivals for many other music genres.

Just like Burning Man in Nevada. It was originally big PsyTrance festival in Israel , deep into the desert where the crowed tried to be isolated with their special music.Then they brought it to US for the US psytrance crowd. And now its a huge national festival.

The downside is that the real psytrance crowd needs to move and make new festivals to avoid commercialization.

3221 - 3240 of 3277 Posts