Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3279 Posts

·
A State of Trance
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Lately I would have to say GBDJ ftw but asot 450 is right around the corner and the list of DJ's looks great.
Hate to say it but i agree, ASOT havent been the best for the last couple of shows. But ASOT 450 will be magic i think, looking forward to listen too it :) Maybe Armin holds back on some of the best tracks to play it on the 450 episode.

Think that Club Elite Sessions with M.I.K.E that airs after ASOT on di.fm is good, alot of good tracks. Also Magic Island with Roger Shah on Fridays is great to tune in.

·
out to lunch
2,602 Posts
Hate to say it but i agree, ASOT havent been the best for the last couple of shows. But ASOT 450 will be magic i think, looking forward to listen too it :) Maybe Armin holds back on some of the best tracks to play it on the 450 episode.

Think that Club Elite Sessions with M.I.K.E that airs after ASOT on di.fm is good, alot of good tracks. Also Magic Island with Roger Shah on Fridays is great to tune in.
You are correct about M.I.K.E and Roger, you can DL all of them and more here. Armin normally plays his current popular tracks at the special live shows, it is all the other DJ's that bring their "A" game sets.

·
F D 3 S
156 Posts

Yea, his last few shows haven't been that good, but I like this one from episode 444.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uV2eGETR_E

Anyone else going to ASOT 450 in NYC?

·
A State of Trance
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

·
FUCK NOW!
1,076 Posts
I have Armin van Buuren station on my Pandora when I work out. It's the only music I can work out to.

·
DJ/Producer
1,309 Posts
i listen to trance and thats preety much 99% of what i been listening to lately armin van burren a state of trance good shit

·
The "Tactileneck"
1,168 Posts
I don't know if Kaskade is really considered trance or not but I'm a big fan of theirs. Also like Tiesto, Basshunter here and there, Oakenfold kind of played out for me (I would consider him more techno than trance anyway), and a few others.

·
Registered
374 Posts
i was thinking the other day trance house etc makes you feel better and happy. rap just blows anymore i gave up. ive been going to every concert i can , tiesto, buuren,cosmic gate,ferry,atb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHIVMMSkZLs
Is this song old? It's got a classic 90's trance sound to it. I've been listening to lots of trance since the very beginning. I would DL Mods/S3M/XM files on the internet and BBS back in 92-94. The files were tiny because the tracker would generate the music on your machine locally. Would basically require 100% cpu power to generate the music. Now Winamp will decode the files on the fly and use less than 1% CPU power LOL.

21 - 40 of 3279 Posts