Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Its been a while...too long tbh. I used to own a RR 94 TT 6spd when i was in the military and unfortunately sold it when I was separating. This decision has always haunted me as one of the worst decisions I ever made because i really didnt need to sell it. I'm genuinely curious as to where it ended up...maybe i could get her back someday soon or down the road. The issue here is that I dont know the VIN or anything besides the basic description and where it was licensed/name of the owner before it fell into my hands. would you guys have any insight on how I'd be able to locate my old car by any chance?

Thank you greatly!

- Adam

·
Blue Thunder
3,344 Posts
Check with your insurance company to see if they have the VIN and go from there.

·
...pop the hood!
778 Posts
did you happen to sell it to a member here or did you tell then about sf and they possibly signed up later?

i wonder if the dmv could track that under your name?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you happen to sell it to a member here or did you tell then about sf and they possibly signed up later?

i wonder if the dmv could track that under your name?
sadly, no. i eneded up selling it to a rando and i dont remember any of his info...mind you this was back in 2013 (i believe) when i sold the car. i thought i might have made a post on here to sell it but i guess not unfortunately.

i could check with the DMV, however i did register it in Texas and i now live in florida. i imagine id have to contact Texas DMV specifically.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Man your" discussion starter" is making me think, I have two Supra TT 6 speeds and I was thinking of selling one, I really don't need to sell it. At first I was thinking of buying the New Supra then shifted to C8 corvette but I don't want to be looking for my sold supra in five years on the forums because I'm heart broken, man I hope you find your car and if you don't buy another and start another love affair.

·
10,114 Posts
If you have any old Toyota service records, the VIN will be noted on them. Best of luck.

Ken.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man your" discussion starter" is making me think, I have two Supra TT 6 speeds and I was thinking of selling one, I really don't need to sell it. At first I was thinking of buying the New Supra then shifted to C8 corvette but I don't want to be looking for my sold supra in five years on the forums because I'm heart broken, man I hope you find your car and if you don't buy another and start another love affair.
I'll gladly borrow one from you for 5 years until you want it back! haha

·
Registered
50 Posts
You do any performance upgrades with a shop or paintwork that one of them would have the PO?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

·
Kappa Check 1 2
648 Posts
What base where you at when you sold it? I have an old acquaintance that bought a 94 RR TT in 2013 over near Charsleston.

-Rich

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Depending how far back, you might have an electronic card in your email from them. Search your email for emails from them.

Your state DMV could have it on file as you owned it. EZ-Pass records. Maybe ticket records at the court house if you recieved a exhaust ticket as most Supra owners get, LOL.
surprisingly, i never got a ticket with it for some insane reason...though i definitely deserved more than one.

·
iSPOOL
793 Posts
Do you have anything that will help us help you find this car?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you have anything that will help us help you find this car?
not really tbh haha. im gonna check the Texas DMV and see if they still have record of me owning it on the books and grab the VIN, other than that all i have is the description of the car and previous owner/where it was licenses before i had it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
adamthrowsroks
Supra Forums
Supra Forums is the largest online Toyota Supra MKI, MKII, MKIII, MKIV and MKV owner's club community. Discuss DIY, modifications, and upgrades.
Full Forum Listing