Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
The racing hart you see there is a 3 piece wheel as well. Maybe you just need to look for that specific wheel. Call RBmotoring (Jack Tao) and see if they can source out some for you.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
simann said:
The racing hart you see there is a 3 piece wheel as well. Maybe you just need to look for that specific wheel. Call RBmotoring (Jack Tao) and see if they can source out some for you.
I know they are a 3pc the reason why im looking for a replica or something similar is because the RacingHart ZR wheels are out of production according to several Wheel/Tire sellers

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
:ugh2:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
simann said:
Im talking to a few people about sourcing the wheels but they said it will be tough thats why im looking to see if anyone has seen replicas or any wheels similar to it

·
Beats and Rhythm
2,732 Posts
Your not going to find replica's of that wheel anywhere much less in that particular build quality.

Mine are pending sale to a local guy. LOL

·
Registered
468 Posts
Your not going to find these wheels brand new anytime soon. Maybe used in Japan, but still very hard to find. That's why I'm rockin em :).

I like the step lip it has. Most racing harts dont have that step lip, if any.

I'm thinking about painting the wheels black hoping that it would turn out looking as good as these.

Unless you want to make an offer :). I still have the center caps as well.

Rear 17x9 +35
Front 17x8 +35

1 - 12 of 12 Posts