Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just remembered that a while ago, didn't someone mention that Sound Performance was going to make headers for us NA guys?? Did they not do it b/c it would cost too much and no one is willing to pay for it? Just curious on what happened?

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
last i remembered, they said that they were interested in making the headers in the future as well as some other things for the mk3... but they just did that to see who would be interested... at the time, they were still in the process of opening the new building... maybe someone would like to bring it to there attention again... but other places such as mph is already in the process of making headers... i also talked to a local place who might be interested in making them too, if there's enough of a demand, but it might be a little late for that... mph headers are almost available. i'd like to get a little more info about the mph headers.

B

·
0 Posts
the sound performance guys said that they were making a complete hardpipe kit/intercooler/turbo kit for the N/A. if you search in the mkiii section for it you should find it. We are going to be runnung with you big boys in your mkiv's:) . Im going to save and get their t88 kit.
-Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts