·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, well any1 have anything to say about it?

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, I just emailed him w/ a few questions, maybe you can answer them... on the site it said the LR (long radius0 was better flowing, but you need custom exhaust... well i have a custom 3" DP, tht goes to my greddy SP... what other fabbing will I need tht he mentions?

·
...heading for 500+ RWHP
467 Posts
From what I understand you have to shorten the downpipe and fab custom hanging brackets...not sure about that last part.

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
I bought the long radius unit from him. Made a freaking HUGE difference in low end torque. You do have to fabricate your own down pipe though. But he includes all of the bolts, flanges and collector. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
i have the SR unit. other than blowing a few gaskets (the one that mates the SR elbow to the downpipe) from time to time, I love it.

·
Supratruck Pilot
882 Posts
I have the LR elbow from JBL. Made a huge difference. Boost comes on much quicker and harder. Besides the performance increase, John also threads the O2 sensor mount so you can use a $29 Ford sensor instead of the $250 Toyota sensor.

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmmm, interesting, but since I already have my own custom DP, do I have to do much more fabricating? Will I have to change the length of my DP etc...?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts