Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to find a na dyno sheet for a mkiv none vvti auto na supra. Can anyone help me out and post one or link it to me Thank Brett

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
I have mine around here somewhere, ill have to scan it though ill have it up in a little while

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its no showing up? Can you email me or post it again Thanks For the help Brett

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
ok lets try this again, The car was bone stock and it is an auto

S

·
0 Posts
Hmm, so you're getting about 20% power loss from the flywheel to the rear wheels...I'm really wanting to dyno mine with just the intake and exhaust (5spd) Does anyone here have a manual stock, or near stock dyno sheet? The closest Dyno to me is 100 miles, but I think it would be worth the drive.

·
Back in Long Island =)
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the dyno sheet i need a baseline for my car and now have it. ~Xdreamer

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
the graph is off....

its showing max of like 175 when im only seein 165 on the graph for hp....and 169 where its right around 160....

???

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
SonGohanX said:
Hmm, so you're getting about 20% power loss from the flywheel to the rear wheels...I'm really wanting to dyno mine with just the intake and exhaust (5spd) Does anyone here have a manual stock, or near stock dyno sheet? The closest Dyno to me is 100 miles, but I think it would be worth the drive.
if you dyno, please post it. thanks.

·
Registered
166 Posts
has anybody with a five speed dynoed their car and have the sheet? i am wondering this because im trying to relate your numbers to my 5 speed. I have not dynoed my car, so i don't know the exact #'s but shouldn't the five speed be around 180hp to 185hp?
Thanks, Kevin

B

·
0 Posts
Here's my dyno incase anyone is interested in comparing.

1998 Supra NA (Auto)
APEXi N1 Exhaust

Blue Line - With silencer on
Red Line - Without silencer

With the silencer, it looks like most of the power loss comes around the 3000RPM mark.

-Brian

·
Glad to be back
2,180 Posts
damn thats a great chart... I wonder if the Greddy PE makes that kinda of power. I want that power but, the N1 w/ out the silcener to to loud for me:( . I really want that power though:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Not bad for an Auto NA. But, your NA is a 98 which had about 5 additional to start with so that should be bit more then Xdreamer's 93 Auto.

Then again he has some mode's on it too.

J

·
0 Posts
There's a place in Maryland that charges $135 an hour plus tuning with a wide band 02 air-fuel meter.

S

·
0 Posts
....daaaaamn

Thats a lot more than I expected, but how long does it take just to get a couple of runs in? thats all I want, I don't really have anything to tune yet. I just wanna see what kind of power I'm putting to the ground.

H

·
0 Posts
you can get base runs for 60+ that's with out a wide band and usually 2-3 runs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts