Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a green mkiv , its on like 94th and spring tree , in the sunrise/tamarac/ plantation area . i dont no witch it is lol , but it had green neons to. any1 knows whos that is?

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not to sure bout the neons , i was riding by but it looked like i saw them . Any1 know who it is ?

·
Shrimper Extroidinare!
60 Posts
What kind of green? Hood? Anything else you can describe? Could possibly be Nicks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think I saw it last week in Pembroke Pines last week. It looked like a non turbo
I saw the neon and was like :wtflol:

peace

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
Kamikai said:
What kind of green? Hood? Anything else you can describe? Could possibly be Nicks.
are you talking about Nick Hogan?? :wtflol:

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
na it aint nicks lol nick dont have green neons , not sure if is non turbo or not , just trying to see who it is. Hahahahah that would be funny if nick had green neons

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its become a stereotype of this board to belive all Supra's that are MKIV and green to be Nicks car lol.

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah , look at the area sunrise, its mostly old ppl , nick is richer :p

·
YA U LOSE ASSHAT
39 Posts
supraman111 said:
hahaha damn you guys!

lol jus playin

it definatly wasnt me....as my car isnt running at the moment, and is in tennessee :(
YEAP its here and in good hands :) i'm sure it will be home soon :bigthumb:

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
Ive seen the green non-turbo in pembroke pines/miramar several times on my way to work... hes asked me where i get my work done, etc... I also mentioned the forum but he'd never heard of it.

·
First to full boost?
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah thats it , i knew it was a na :p damn i wish he was on the forums

·
Sunnyvale resident
268 Posts
So you can chastize him about the street glow? I was somewhat disappointed, didnt see him this week... I seem to remember him saying he had to get it to the shop ASAP while we were driving. Oh yeah, I hate I95.. there was a wreck by 79th heading south while I was trying to get to work...left 2 lanes closed (where was I of course?) Good thing I left early. I'm hoping it was one of those idiots who drives 45MPH in the left lane that you always seem to get boxed in behind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts