Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first and main supra is a silver/grey cloth '87T hardtop 5-speed without ABS. I've wondered for years if anyone out there has a similar or identially optioned car, as I've never seen one quite like it. The only other turbo hardtop in the same color scheme I've ever seen was an automatic & had ABS.
Thanks for entertaining my curiousity.

-Jeff

·
Super Moderator
10,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
punkybooster89t said:
Holy crap Wreckless, what do you do with all those Supes(besides the obvious one labeled parts car)?
lol, drive them. The '86.5 is a clean one I bought as a parts car, it wiped out an old Ford LTD but didnt even damage the cooling system on her and she's lot-driveable but her passenger side front bumper area is kinda messed up. I don't know if I'll fix her up or part it out.
The Red '89T is nearly stock and my silver 87T is the one I play with (and break).
I almost bought another '86.5 NA with a blown motor to do a swap but someone beat me to it. That would have been 5 Mk3's so I guess its better than I didn't get it lol.
I've also got a '92 Plymouth Laser RS-T AWD 5spd (1G DSM) that is a rolling clusterfuck waiting for some attention to get her road-worthy.

I'm also sitting on 3 complete 7M-GTE's and assorted bits and such to keep my babies running and to help the local Mk3 guys.
Supraholic is the word, I guess. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts