Supra Forums banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts

· JZA70 or go home!!
1,799 Posts
somtimes in other cars i find my self reaching to open the door like where it is in my supra.

6,984 Posts
Not only can they not find the handle, but beacause the doors are so long and heavy that almost all of my friends slam the door on their way out. God damnit. :rant:

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
ri0tvenom said:
somtimes in other cars i find my self reaching to open the door like where it is in my supra.
Okay you ready to laugh?

I was driving my corolla, and when it came time to exit.

I reached for the handle in the Supra position, and since I'm so used to pulling up, and going out... I reached on the door, and pulled at nothing while hitting my head on the door's window.

Oww, ego...
:lol:

· ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
15,178 Posts
Silver88Turbo said:
Not only can they not find the handle, but beacause the doors are so long and heavy that almost all of my friends slam the door on their way out. God damnit. :rant:
Same thing..

And also, they complain about the creaking of the glass on the frame when you row up the windows.

· Super Moderator
14,067 Posts
I call my door handles my 'passenger IQ test'. It allows me weed out all the ditzy girls before I do something silly like ask them out. lol.

· Dr Wheelspin Rh.D.
4,299 Posts
i'd rather have hit another car rather than what my grandma did to my car
How did you even get her to get in the car? None of my relatives will get in my car: my grandma, aunts, mother. I guess the rumble and the stories scare them away ;)

Most of my friends have or have had Supras, so they can all find the door handle.

· daredevil racecar builder
6,555 Posts
I think I'v only had one passenger find the handle their first time in my car without asking me how to open the door. I like when some people grab the doorhandle and hold it like they can open the door using mental power...:p

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.