Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of building my motor the supra and I am trying to dress up my engine bay. I was going to have the Engine bay painted Glossy black to match the rest of the car instead of the flat black factory finish.
Anyways a buddy of mine does a lotta work with Hondas and he was trying to talk me into doing a "WIRE TUCK" on it. He says he can hide about all the wires under the hood by extending them and running them other places. He has done his CRX and it looks really Trick. It looks like half the stuff the belongs under their is missing. Its really clean.
Anybody ever done this on their SUPRA? Or think its a GOOD or BAD Idea?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Have you seen SP's orange car???

Honda wire tuck

·
Member Since 2000...
909 Posts
^^^^that looks awesome!
I know I'd like to do it (or have it done) but I have never heard of anyone actuallly doing it to a street car. Mainly show and full race cars do it to clean up the engine bay and shave some un needed weight. Good luck though, sounds like a good idea...

·
The Hustler
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen SPs orange car in his Sig. thats it. I wanna see more pics. That Honda looks nice.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
there are quite a few on honduhtec with wire tucks, it's definately looks awsome ,it will take a good while, go for it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts