Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
DerockNC said:
I've heard of people photoshopping IDs and I was wondering if any of you have done this or had any luck?
I've heard if you try to forge something like a state DL or state issued ID, it is a federal felony of forgery. Look it up, but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Even if you are "playing around" or doing it for "novelty", it can be serious.

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is definitely not a federal offense if it isn't a government document (ie. not a drivers license), which is not what I'm talking about. My friend at school is doing a show similar to Punk'd called "School'd" for the morning announcments and he is posing as a hall monitor and we need to make him a legitimate looking School ID.

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess? I didn't really think about people interpretting it that way, and it didn't really matter to me about getting specific because I was wondering if anyone has had experience in it at all, not specific to any type of card.

But my main problem now is getting his picture to be resized into the ID card, and also when we scanned the school ID card for some reason when I pull it up in photoshop and print it, it is bigger than the original, and i dunno how to resize it to original and also make his picture get on their proportionally. Like, I know how to resize an image, but I'm trying to only resize PART of the image.

EDIT - Scratched the idea of using a card and are just gonna use a piece of paper with lamination. The kids at our school probably don't know exactly what the hall monitor IDs look like anyways. Does kinkos or somewhere have a laminator?

·
I don't cry, I work out
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No one would believe that. But we got some girl good on friday. We got one of the security gaurds in on it too. We got her friend as an accomplice to ask the girl if she could use her cell phone, and then when she handed it to her, the accomplice put the girls phone in her pocket and got out my old phone (same model) and acted like she was talking on it. And then we got the security gaurd to come over and get real pissed off and break my phone in half, and the girl whose phone it was was still standing there and she got mad and he said she could get suspended and she started crying and shit. It was awesome, she tried to beat me up when I told her she was on the morning announcements show.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts