Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weekend of May 5-6th in Wenatchee, WA for the big cruising and dyno. I might go on saturday to hang out with some friends and throw down some numbers. I have a few hundred bead necklaces left over from a couple years ago to hand out as well :)
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bunch of drunk people walking around. girls flashing for beads. bunch of cars making a huge lap around the down town area. there were a couple other mkiv's there from eastern washington when I went a couple years ago. I think the rx7 guys have a large group every year.
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
33truballa33 said:
so its like fast and furious meets marti gras?
pretty much, minus the racing :)
 

·
DON'T BLAME ME!!!
Joined
·
826 Posts
Apple Blossom

Americanjebus and BoostedStr8Six invited us over there, said it gets pretty wild. Sounds like it might be fun. :) How much is the dyno?
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
91T "Sun Snail" said:
Americanjebus and BoostedStr8Six invited us over there, said it gets pretty wild. Sounds like it might be fun. :) How much is the dyno?
Yeah it's pretty crazy. Too bad they had so many cops when I went a couple years ago. Lots of cops = Less flashing :rant2:

Here's the site for the event http://www.appleblossom.org/ . It's a nice family atmosphere during the week and gets crazy at the end.

I'll ask my friend to get me the price on the dyno.
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steve Theodore said:
Maybe the dyno is free if you can throw down more than 600 rwhp? ;)

Steve T.
I think anything over 400 rwhp would be the talk of the town :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
106 Posts
DrMike said:
I think anything over 400 rwhp would be the talk of the town :lol:
sad but true, as far as what people our age are driving and willing to put on the dyno.

Everyone here keeps their cars locked up in the garage

last years top car was a chevelle with 355.

come on down hopefully the amount of cops wont be as bad as previous years, i have the number for the dyno that will be coming in so i'll call them to see when it will be open for public runs. last year you had to be there early to get on it and there was a long waiting list for it then the rx7 club took over and no one else was allowed on.
 

·
Supra Owner Since 1996
Joined
·
2,723 Posts
Watch out for Crazy Cody doing massive rolling burnouts down the street. He usually makes his annual appearance to meet certain future ex-wives.
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
americanjebus said:
sad but true, as far as what people our age are driving and willing to put on the dyno.

Everyone here keeps their cars locked up in the garage

last years top car was a chevelle with 355.

come on down hopefully the amount of cops wont be as bad as previous years, i have the number for the dyno that will be coming in so i'll call them to see when it will be open for public runs. last year you had to be there early to get on it and there was a long waiting list for it then the rx7 club took over and no one else was allowed on.
I think they'd make an exception after I popped the hood :) :run:
 

·
Swing on deezz!!!
Joined
·
2,155 Posts
DrMike said:
I think they'd make an exception after I popped the hood :) :run:
A 13B isn't much to look at regardless of how many turbos are hanging off of it...a 2JZ with a BL71 hangin off the side is just down right sexy :eek3:

Mark
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ra24man said:
A 13B isn't much to look at regardless of how many turbos are hanging off of it...a 2JZ with a BL71 hangin off the side is just down right sexy :eek3:

Mark
hehe, true. wait til they see my 76 :)
 

·
900 BHP Club :)
Joined
·
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
americanjebus said:
i'd be surprised if anyone besides the dyno guys would even recognize it.
I'm sure nobody would know exactly what kit or turbo it is but anybody could figure out that it's a turbo :)
 

·
Is it turbo??
Joined
·
760 Posts
yeah i was there a couple of years ago when i was na... tons and tons and tons of cops everywhere
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top