Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm currently visiting my grandpa in Kelowna and i find out that there is the knox mountain hillclimb next weekend and my boss is taking his 88 camaro.

Just wondering if anyone else is participating or going, I am thinking about it. If a few people are going up also then i'd go forsure.

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey this is off subject but how many Kelowna guys are there on SF? The reason i ask is because i may be moving to Kelowna next year and want to know how big the supra scene is, of course when i'm there all i see are muscle cars.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Well i know that myself, paul, and Slott are on here. Although from what ive seen there are 3 mk4's (the other 2 i rarely see) and quite a few mk3's. Alot dont know of the forum, but i try to talk to as many as i can. But you are right, there are alot of muscle cars. Actually there are even more trucks and hondas though. :dunno:

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toyota_supra_1988 said:
kyle your moving up to kewlona?
my parents want to move there next year....

I have to make the choice if i want to still live with them... In Kelowna
Or stay local, that means i'd have to move out and pay rent and food...etc Then the Supra will take even longer to fix all the small stuff.

They will still pay for a bit of schooling though so that's good :)

I like Kelowna, but then i have to try to make new friends again and find a job that's not $8.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
89 Black Beauty said:
and find a job that's not $8.
two words for you my friend...

"street pharmacy" :bigthumb:

·
Us And Them
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
-SuPrA sInGh- said:
two words for you my friend...

"street pharmacy" :bigthumb:
yeah i was wondering why you are 2 years younger than me and have a mkiv

but it's al good, right now i work with the cops :bigthumb:

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'll be heading up Sunday for the day to watch. I ran in 2003 in SP2, did a 2.05 or something before I went off last run. Co-driver did a 2.03 for the record that year. Itching to run again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts